Incident

Bart

I smirked as I set up a senior prank
Meant as A farewell to Skinner. I chuckled and watched as milhouse nodded and winked telling me skinner was coming. I blushed and grabbed the rope pulling it tight. I blushed as I saw Ralph coming and thought fuck this could really hurt him. I blushed and jumped in front of Ralph and blushed as I took a rock to the nads and blushed as I fell and groaned getting hit in the head with a sack of flour and blushed as Ralph said uh oh Bart got hurted. I blushed and smiled as I looked up at him and said get principal skinner. I blushed as he nodded and ran off. I sighed and said milhouse call my mom. I smiled and felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up and smiled as Nelson chuckled and said epic prank but why'd you take it? I blushed and said you know Ralph he's already so special I couldn't do it to him. I blushed as skinner came and said seems your prank back fired huh Simpson? I blushed and said no I didn't want to hurt Ralph so I decided to take it now can you at least get me a ice pack for the family jewels. He blushed and said what? I sighed and pointed to the rock. He blushed and said ohhh that had to hurt. I blushed and said you have no idea. I blushed as Ralph said wait you saveded me? I blushed and nodded as he said thank you. I smiled and said you're welcome Ralph. I blushed and smiled as skinner helped me up and handed me some ice. I blushed and smiled thanks holding it to my nads. I blushed and sighed then blushed as everyone started laughing. I blushed as Ralph stepped up and said Shut up Bart savedd me. I blushed and smiled as I stepped up and said I'm sorry for this Ralph but I can't help it. I blushed and hugged him. He smiled and said yippee hugs! I chuckled and hugged tighter and whispered shut up Lisa as she started chanting. I smiled as I heard Bart Simpson I'm going to paddle you something fierce. I blushed and gulped as I heard my mother. I shifted and said but I didn't go through with it. She froze and said what? I blushed as Ralph said he stopped it from hitting me. I blushed and smiled as she said oh. I blushed as I got hugged and blushed as I said oh mom you're embarrassing me. She chuckled and said that's my job. I blushed and said uh oh. I blushed as I saw a bottle of cat pee flying at Ralph and blushed as I broke out of my moms arms and jerked Ralph clear holding him so it hit me in the back. I blushed as Ralph said more hugs! I blushed and chuckled as I turned and saw Nelson in classic ha ha mode. I growled and said you nearly hit Ralph you ignoramos. He shrugged and said so what is he your boyfriend or something? I blushed and shifted no but he doesn't get it and that's just mean. I blushed and said besides what did he ever do to you. He blushed and said nothing but your dead. I blushed and said so what go pick on someone else. He growled and swung aiming for me I grabbed it and twisted his arm behind him and said I said get lost shoving him away from me and Ralph. I blushed as everyone gasped and smiled as Nelson growled and said you haven't seen the last of me Bart watch your back cause I'm coming for you. I rolled my eyes and said join the crowd everyone wants to kill me these days. He blushed and said you're dead to me Bart Simpson. I blushed as I heard chief Wiggum come up and say what's going on here? I blushed and said nothing sir just putting a bully in his place. What's this I heard about you saving Ralph? I blushed and shifted and said I only kept him from getting hurt by a couple of pranks. He nodded and said okay then here handing me a clean shirt and smiled. I blushed and change then said thanks uh chief I was wondering if Ralph could come over to dinner with me and my family? He smiled and said I'll have to ask your parents. I smiled and nod then said okay. I blushed and said mom can Ralph come over? She chuckled and said as long as you behave and keep him out of trouble. I blushed and nodded then said hey Ralph want to come to my house for dinner and maybe a movie? He smiled and said okay. I smiled and thought yes! I smiled and said so there's just one thing you should know. I blushed and shifted as I hugged him and whispered I've come to think of you as a friend. He smiled and said friends hugging me. I smiled and chuckled as I playfully tickle him then smiled as he laughed and said stop! I'm going to wee. I blushed and stopped and turned to milhouse who blushed and shifted jealously. I smiled and said seriously dude you're jealous of Ralph? He blushed and said no. I sighed and said then what's eating you? He blushed and said nothing I gotta go. I blushed and said fine go but just so you know he's not replacing you he's replacing Jen. Milhouse blushed and froze then turned around and smiled and whispered your gay? I blushed and shifted and said yes no maybe I don't know I'm just so confused right now. I blushed as I heard confused huh? I blushed and turned looking straight into the eye of none other than chief Wiggums. I blushed and smiled as I shifted and said yes sir. He nods and said confused how? I blushed and said I think I might like like Ralph but I don't know for sure. He nods and said I see straightening his belt and twitching towards the gun. I blushed and said I won't hurt him I swear. He nods and said okay but listen carefully if my Ralphie comes home with anything but postive news you won't be here to worry about it got it? I blushed and nodded rubbing my neck. He smiled and said good now have fun. I blushed as I walked home with Ralph and smiled as I whistled and said Santa's little helper here boy!! I smiled as he came up and barked as he jumped on me licking my face. I chuckled and said easy boy I missed you too. I smiled and said Sit. He smiled and sat I chuckled and said Ralph would you like to hug my sweet little puppy? Ralph smiled and said yay hugs hugging Santa's little helper. I smiled as Slh licked Ralph repeatedly the sniffs growling as he jumped over Ralph and bites my butt. I blushed and said ow boy that hurts. He growled and tugged pulling my shorts off. I blushed and said dang it boy what's gotten into you? He blushed and barked. I blushed and looked and gasped seeing a gps tracker I'm my briefs and blushed as I took it out and saw it was inscribed with die Bart die SB. I blushed and threw it up hitting away and blushed as it exploded. I blushed and said thanks boy. He woofed then help me dress. I blushed and smiled as I scratched his ears and said who's a good boy. I smiled and handed him a bacon bit. He smiled and eats then walked away. I smiled and said so Ralph you up for a Disney film? He smiled and said okay.