Date (kinda)

Bart. I blushed and smiled as I walked into the house with Ralph and smiled as dad called boy is that you? I chuckled and said yeah me and Ralph. He blushed and said doh. I blushed and said what something wrong? He smiled and said I give it to the end of the hour. I blushed and said go fly a kite fat man. He said why you little! I blushed and ducked and snapped his wrist on reflex and said go away shoving him onto the sofa. He blushed and said dang boy where'd you learn self defense? I smirked and said simple I asked Flanders if he knew anyone of course he said no but said why don't you sign up for self defense classes. He nodded and said stupid Flanders. I blushed and said lay off Flanders is by far the better man. I sighed and walked away and said come on Ralph let's go see what we'll be watching. I smiled and said stay close chuckling and heading up to my bedroom. I blushed as Lisa said hey Bart! I blushed and said what do you want? She smiled and said oh nothing just - think fast throwing a pillow at my head. I smiled and dodged and said wow you missed. She chuckled and said only cause you moved. I chuckled and hugged Ralph and blushed as I heard Lisa's camera go off and blushed as she said Bart and Ralph boyfriends? I blushed and said don't even think about it! She smirks and turned it so I'd see then hit post. I blushed and growled as I said you little winch. She chuckled and said relax I have no friends or followers so I doubt anyone will see it. I grabbed it and said liar at least ten people have. She chuckled and said ahh revenge is sweet. I blushed and said revenge? She chuckled and swiped up and said remember this showing a picture of her wearing my briefs. I blushed and said oh. She smirks and said enjoy your time in the spotlight. I growled and said wench then smiled as I read the comments and said uh Lisa? She blushed and said yeah look at the comments. She blushed and looked and gasped seriously they like it! I chuckled and said looks like it backfired. She growled and said no fair. I chuckled and said fairs are for tourists. I smiled and said oh and by the way here I smiled and yanked her dress tearing it and smiled as I kicked her crotch. She blushed and said that doesn't hurt us girls Bart I chuckled and said I wasn't trying to hurt you.

Lisa

I blushed as I heard a wolf whistle and looked around and saw milhouse. I blushed and said traitor pushing Bart. He chuckled and said oh and FYI he's recording.

Bart
I smiled and left as milhouse smirks and walked away. I chuckled as I heard Lisa say this isn't over Bart Simpson!  I chuckled and said oh it is. Walking into my room I blushed seeing Ralph sitting on my bed staring at a picture of me I had hidden. I blushed and clear my throat and said so what do you want to watch. He blushed and said nothing come sit. I blushed and nodded sitting down. He blushed and said I know this might be bad but I want to try something. I blushed as he started rubbing my crotch and smiled as I blushed and moaned softly.