Action Duel! Shark vs Yuya

After taking a hour, Shark and Yuya arrived in You Show Duel School.

"Here we are." Yuya said before he releasing the boy's arm.

"We didn't have to run Yuya." Shark panted as he clutched his chest and taking rest. "You almost kill me."

"Oops, sorry about that, I got carried away." Yuya said in embarrassment.

"Whatever, where's the others ?" Shark asked as he looked around the area before seeing them. "Ah, here they are."

"Yuya.. next time.. please don't run too fast." Yuzu panted heavily. Once Yuzu and the other kids recovered their stamina, they entered the main room of You Show Duel School as Shark looked around it. For Shark, it was like regular primary school but more futuristic.

"Yuya, Yuzu! Is that you guys!" They heard a man's voice called out, making them turned and see a man who has dark blue eyes and brown/orange hair.

"Yes, it's us, dad!" Said Yuzu.

'Wait.. he is Yuzu's father ?!' Shark thought in disbelief. 'An apple falls far from the tree.'

Before Shark could speak, Yuzu's father got an uncomfortably close to him.

"I'm Shuzo Hiragi, the Principal of YSDS and Yuzu's father." He introduced himself.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Hiragi-san. I'm Reginald Kessler, but you can call me Shark." Shark said respectively.

"Oh, don't tell me you're interested in enrolling our school." Shuzo looked so hopeful and probably a little bit desperated for searching a new student. He felt a bad for dashing their hopes. But, he still replied resolutely.

"Sorry, I haven't made a decision yet. But, Yuya and Yuzu asked me to take a tour to your school."

"Oh, in that case, we will give you a tour of the place."

"Thank you. And sorry if I bother you guys." Shark said with conflicted manner.

"Come on Shark! Don't be so shy!" Yuya said with smile on his face.

"Who's this person ?" The bulky young man questioned as the short boy with cyan colored hair followed. "I, the man Gongenzaka, never seen him before."

Shark sweatdropped. 'Is he always said like that ? Oh well, maybe a habit..' He thought to himself.

"Hi Gongenzaka, when did you came here ?" Yuya asked his bulky friend. "I hope you aren't waiting for too long."

"No you didn't." Gongenzaka said firmly. "I, the man Gongenzaka, was wondering if my rival would be interested for another friendly match before Maiami Championship."

"Sorry Gongenzaka, another time to Duel. For now, I would like you to meet my new friend here." Yuya said as Gongenzaka walked towards the purple haired young man and they shook their hands.

"Hi. My name is Reginald Kessler." Shark introduced himself.

"I, the man Noboru Gongenzaka, Yuya's childhood friend and rival. It's a pleasure to meet you Reginald-san."

"Oh, don't need to be formal Gongenzaka-san. You can call me Shark." He said with a smile.

"Understood. Then, you can call me Gongenzaka."

Just then, the cyan haired boy walked towards Shark.

"Hi, I'm Sora Shiunin!" Sora introduced himself cheerfully.

Shark thought to himself. 'I don't know why, but I felt a bad feeling about this boy.'

"Nice to meet you." Shark replied.