Part 1. Sarah's usual morning.

It is 6 am. The girl woke up from a nightmare... Again. It is following her over and over.

"Ah, my back," said Sarah with a low voice and got up from the floor.

17-years old girl, who is called Sarah has long hair, which is all covering her back. The brown eyes, which are too dark looking like black ones, and if you would watch inside of it, you could see tonnes of tears. She looked like a simple girl, but the only difference from usuality was her skin color. She had very white skin, which gave her the look of an angel. The slim figure, short nose, and pretty mouth, she had all of these. But she never shows her hands even in the hottest weather. Are there any reasons for that? Nobody didn't know about it.

She was sitting around 4 walls, which seemed cage for her. Don't think she was kidnapped and was in the place, she didn't even know about. She was in her own home. There was only one window.

"Did you wake up, already little bitch?" Was heard a loud voice next to the door.

The door unlocked.

"Hi, my pretty daughter," said the man with a fake smiling face. He looked like a 40-44 years old man.

Sarah just sat on the floor without any movements, she was only blinking and hard breathing. If you would see her you obviously could notice her anxiety.

"I like my drawings so much," said he and came to Sarah, he touched her bruises and scars which were on her hands. Besides only purple marks, you could notice also burning scars, which were in her body because of the cigarettes.

"Don't you understand, that you can never scream and say no to me?"

Sarah didn't answer anything. The man touched her bruises with strength.

"Answer now!" Screamed George.

"Dad..." Said the girl with horrible pain.

"I do... I do understand."