The McFic

The McFic

It was a dark and brooding night. The wind howled like a beast in heat. I had just got off my 12 hour shift at Kurber Bing. The working hours were brutal. 6am: arrive 5pm: leave. It was the same thing over and over again day after day, I barely have enough money to pay the bills let alone bye food for myself. My land lord had just shut off my electricity for being to damn sexy, so my apartment was dark. It was always so dark, I felt like I was drowning every second I spent in the horrid place. So I decided to go for a drive. I drove for hours in circles with no particular destination in mind. As I drove I stumbled upon this quaint restaurant. I ordered the thing that seemed most peculiar item on the menu. The McRib. I drove home in silence as the dull bag sat in the seat next to me. As I got home I threw the bag on the table and sat on the couch. I stared at a wall that was yet to be painted until a faint sent lingered in the air. I sniffed around the room till I came to the conclusion it was the bag from which the scent originated. The sent gave me butterflies, it made me feel things no man or women has ever made me feel before. I reached into the bag, my hands trembled as I opened the card board box. As I did so a burst of erotic scents emerged and flowed into me. I quickly grabbed the McRib and took a bite. and another. and another. More. More. It made me feel so good I couldn't stop. I feel as if I've suddenly turned into a ravenous beast in heat. I couldn't take it. It was too much. I had McCollapsed due to such immense pleasure. Hours later I woke up on the floor, dazed and confused. "What happened?" I spoke in a course voice. What was that feeling? It was so intense as if I had just had an erotic rendezvous with someone. I'm not sure what happened but it was the best feeling in the world. So I highly recommend the McRib from McDonalds.

Thanks for reading my McFanfic. I wrote this yesterday after trying the McRib for the first time. It was absolutely atrocious. It was disgusting I ate all of it except for the meat. I actually uploaded this as a review- welp anyways hv a good day :) byeee