1. Living Together Everyday

"Wake up alpha. Breakfast is getting cold."

"Alpha? Yesterday was Voldemort.
For today i am a helium particle?"

"What no. You gave away my lilimon to your sissy yesterday so that's why. As for today, I just went ahead and checked your exam results. You've answered all the questions perfectly. So that's an alpha for you."

Jade (hopping on the bed) : "Oh wow oh wow. I am Jades Stokes the one-man army Whoa MaMa! Jado~ Gemo~ (flips his hair in the mirror) Why are you so handsome right in the morning. Pretty shiny glossy glistening Jade diamond boi ah. You da champp. It's hero time!!!"

"Calm down. I risked my life for you long past the midnight. It was so dark, silent and creepy and Ms. Jane lives in this huge building almost like the Adam's family castle, i could have pissed myself had i got a bladder. She had them in her bedroom. She is so hot damn it."

"Lol Kuma you are a ghost, you are afraid of the cold air and others of your kind, don't li, wait what you went to her house??? You just wanted to sneak a peek at her didn't ya dirty kuma. What did i throw lily away for? Visual gratification at 127? You kinky bitch."

"Bastard you get to be friends with all the beautiful peach booties in the world and i am not even allowed to keep a fuckin doll. Petty jackass crawl under a rug and die you puny disgusting flinstone!"

"Sorry sorry i get it yes you didn't ask to be born a ghost. I am sorry really. I'll buy you a bigger lilimon and angiwomon and everything. But tell me something. People can see you anyway. Do you want me to introduce you to some real girls?"

"I_ would_ want_ to_do_more"

"Excuse me?"

*scoffs*

"Forget it. Let's rename you Sanji or Jiraiya or something. Kuma is too pure. It's a disgrace to all the poor bears in the world."

"Whatever. Get going. I want to try the name game your friend left yesterday."

"He DID NOT LEAVE it. You took it from his bag, didn't you?"

"Sort_of? I can only do what i can do"

"And yet you can do a lot, no need to shit, cross walls, become transparent, fly here and there without a care in the world."

"Ah yes thank you for the honor. How do i put it. Umm_ i am the Megas XLR of your flinstone world."

"For the love of God it's Humans kuma humans. Not all humans are called flinstones. What on earth caused you so much trauma that you forget that very word all the time."

"I just like the Flinstones better." (Blank stare)

Jade wonders why kuma so persistently avoids human interactions and even hates the the word itself. Makes you wonder if he is actually hiding something big? Is Jade still not a friend enough to talk about uncomfortable things? He was born while kuma was just a kid. A kid at 110 or so he says. Since Jade grew to be 17 kuma has visibly grown alongside and looks the same age as Jade now. What are the angles here? Why does kuma keep refusing to talk about it? But Jade is afraid to force kuma into confessing what he doesn't need to know.

"As long as Kuma stays, nothing else matters." Jade whispers to himself cycling down the street. He still draws the little one eyed, three legged kuma like he used to on the walls back when he was still learning to talk properly. Jade was naturally accepting of kuma's appearance ever since. Kuma was more than a friend to him. Kuma was his mentor, his superhuman escort, his family, his housekeeper, his chef, his game partner, his trusted companion, in a nutshell, all his life revolved around kuma one way or the other. Though initially his family formally got rid of kuma the first time they saw him, he kept coming back until his mother chose to remain silent when she saw how happy his kid became when kuma was around.

Jade smiles to himself, "If kuma is Megas of the human world, i must be John Snow of the ghost world. I know nothing..." Jade winks immersed in his own thoughts. The girls passing by almost get a heart attack. Luna shouts from a mile way, "Screw you. That God damn looker, i told him to be careful. Preying on moi cute little angels, he is tainting their innocent hearts. What a bloody jerk. Tsk tsk."

"