07

ANDY HELD HER BREATH AS SAM GRIPPED THE STEERING WHEEL,

"Take me home!"

"No." Sam stated,

Constance glared at them and suddenly the doors locked themselves. The duo went to unlock them with no such luck. The car jerked forward and Andy looked over at the Winchester, "Sam!"

"It's not me." He stated, trying to steer,

"Dean's gonna kill us." Andy groaned, throwing her shoulder into the door, hoping it would open.

Being taxied around by a ghost was not her idea of fun.

They came across an abandoned house off of Breckenridge Road and the car came to a stop before the engine shut off,

"Don't do this." Sam told her.

Constance's apparition flickered, "I can never go home." She stated sadly,

"You're scared to go home." Andy stated before turning around and Constance was gone.

The passenger side door flew open and Andy was dragged from her seat by her hair. Andy let out a cry of pain before the force pulling on her was gone and the car door slammed closed.

"Sam!" Andy scrambled to her feet but before she could reach for the door handle, the door opened to slap her away.

"Bitch." The brunette growled, reaching for her gun. She heard Sam let out a shout and Andy quickly aimed at the figure on top of him inside the car and pulled the trigger.

The glass of the passenger window shattered. Constance glared at Andy before vanishing. The Woman in White reappeared and Andy took aim again. Two guns began firing at once and Andy glanced over at Dean, who had appeared next to her.

The ghost disappeared again and Sam managed to sit up and turned over the engine, "I'm taking you home." He growled before slamming his foot on the gas.

The car sped forward, leaving Andy and Dean behind to watch as Sam smashed through the wall of the house.

"Holy shit." Andy grinned as Dean ran towards the giant hole in the side of the house, "That was awesome."

She quickly followed behind Dean, "You okay?" The older brother asked, staring at Sam through the passenger window, 

"I think..." Sam answered,

"Can you move?" Andy asked, coming up next to Dean,

"Yeah. Help me?" They opened the passenger side door and Dean leaned through to help Sam crawl out,