Chapter 5

Sorry that my writing is cringe 😅 and sorry this is so short. It's longer than the last one!

ALSO MERRY(late) CHRISTMAS!!!! 🎁🎄

____________________________________

No ones pov:

Just as Norman hugs Emma back Ray comes up in attempt to hug Norman. Norman opens his arms and welcomes Ray in. Just then everyone came in and hugged Norman. It was a very happy day especially for the two.

            ~~~~~~ A few days later ~~~~~~

Its been a few days since Norman appeared. And weirdly Emma and Norman haven't noticed that their strings are connected. But Emma and Norman spend almost every day doing everything together. Emma is starting to release that she still likes Norman. Norman has come to the same conclusion.
As Emma sits in a tree waiting for something or someone to need her since Norman had to do something she looks down at her string for the first time in a while and see's that it's shorter. Way shorter. Without thinking the Orange/yellow haired girl follows it. As shes walking it's getting shorter and shorter. Please please be at least be near me Emma chanted. Then Soddenly she looks up to see what- who her string is connected to. "Norman?" She looks back at her string and then back to Norman and yep she wasn't seeing things. Norman turns around to see Emma staring at him and he can see her string? He looks at his string and at her's then it clicks. "Emma" is all he says then smiles. All of a sudden The white haired boy is tackled- I mean hugged by the mostly orang haired girl. "Emma are you crying?" Asks Norman, Emma looks up at him and nods "why wouldn't I? My best friend who happened to be my crush who I also thought I lost come back then I find out he's also my soulmate!" Emma then digs her head into Normans chest Squeezing him a little bit more. Norman doesn't say anything and just hugs Emma back moving her up a bit and if you payed close attention you could see a few tears.