cuddling- short story

I'm making this to confort people after the last episode and I recommend listening to the song while reading :)

Jake and devon where laying down watching a show together,when Jake got tired and wanted to go to sleep. Jake crawled in-between Devons legs and layed his head on devons chest."You tired babe?" Devon said wrapping his arms around Jake, he nodded Devon than grabbed the remote and turned of the TV.

Devon reached over to the other said of the bed to get a blanket, then he wrapped the blanket around him and jake. Devon knew Jake had already fell asleep but he couldn't fall asleep right now so he's messing with Jake's hair. While Devon was playing with Jake's hair he was listing all of the things he loved about Jake but quiet enough so Jake didn't wake up.

"First his personality, second his hair" Devon said with a small laugh, but it was true Devon loved Jake's hair. "Third he's sooo pretty" Devon said dragging out the 'so' "forth he's so sweet" Devon said smiling at his boyfriend, how could he end up with someone so perfect?. "Fifth he's perfect" Devon said now kinda feeling sleepy.

Devon made himself comfortable and wrapped his arms around Jake again. Devon was basically spooning Jake, then he heard a small voice say "so that's what you do when I sleep" Jake said with a small laugh. "You were up the whole time!?!?!" Devon said embarrassed now, "yes I was and your perfect to" Jake said and turned around and kissed Devon, of course they both melted into the kiss.

They both pulled away, "okay we should actually get some sleep we have school tomorrow" Devon said going back to spooning Jake. "Okayyy" Jake said snuggling into devons warm embrace. They both fell asleep feeling safe with each other.

Heyy people I know this is short but your gonna have to deal with it bc I'm gonna start writing the second part to "open your eyes" which should be put by tomorrow if not then definitely Saturday. And instead of putting images I will be putting songs that I think fit the chapter and that I recommend you listen to it while reading the chapter. Anyways bye good night! <3

(even tho I'm not even going to bed lmao)