the beach house

Cameron POV
I was sitting with the boys in our apartment like we usually do in this time of night, drinking beers and playing Xbox 360. When my phone started ringing.
"Hallo ? "
" hi babe, it's jesseca. Listen before you hung up please you have to listen to me!! "
" uh! No i don't have to do anything you say anymore and I really don't want to hear you dirty voice anymore you bitch ! You hear me " and with that I hung up on her. How dare she call me after what she did! I was so stupid to even be with a girl like her.
I was so caught up in thinking about what she did that I didn't hear Jake talking to me
" hallo, earth to cam! Are you there ?" He said waving his hand in front of my face.
"Uh what dis you say ? " I asked with a bored tone.
"I said was that her again ? " Jake asked me in disgusted face.
" yeah dude. She wanted me to hear her out. Like I'm ever gonna do that" I said why I got up from the couch. My other friend paused his game and turned to me.
"Hey! Where are you going this late ?"
He asked me curious
" the usual. Where do you think that I will go at this time!?" I asked giving him the poker face.
I got out from out apartment and went to the garage where I saw my babe BMW RM9. I smiled going on it direction. I hopped in and started the engine. In my way to the only place that I go to when I'm mad or sad, I started thinking about the days that I spent with my dad before he got married with a girl as my age. We always used to go to the beach that's particularly unknown which impossible to find in LA. We used to do everything there, play games and watch movies on his laptop, and surfing which was one of my best activity to do with my dad. I remember that there was a beach house that I always dreamt of living in it, it is like a mansion made only of glasse and woods. In no time I found my self parking in the side walk of the beach. My eyes meeting with the view of the angry waves. But what caught my eyes right now was another thing ....