jerk head

Cameron POV
Is this even real! This house has been empty since the first day I came to this beach with dad and that was 12 years ago. When I parked my car, my eyes immediately caught lights inside of the beach house, and the curtains were open. Are you serious right now, until I started thinking of buying it, someone had to come and buy it before me. Wow isn't my luck is just perfect!!
I got out of the car, and started heading to the water,now I was just angry with everything in my life. My cheating girlfriend Oh excuse me, I meant my EX-GIRLFRIEND who decided that sleeping with my enemy would me amazing to make me jealous because I went to Tokyo without her last week. Like seriously, do I have to take her with me everywhere, is she's just crazy or does just want attention. Oh and now some ediot decide to buy the house that I dreamt to have since I was a kid. And .. i was caught in my thoughts when i tripped with something or someone, but didn't even care and continued my way. all I heard was a girl's voice cursing me. But all I cared right now is my skin touching the cold water. I started removing my clothes and stayed only with my shorts and with that I jumped into the water.

Eva POV
Today I moved again. I was in Colorado but I almost got caught so I decided to go to California and stay hide there for a little of time until I decide my next move. On my way to the city I saw a beautiful house that was on a beach that looked like it was empty. I called my bodyguard and asked him to buy that house if it was on sale while I did some business in the city. Two hours later, my bodyguard Tom called and said he bought it. I got excited to go there and see it from the inside. I finished my business quickly and headed to that house. When I got inside it was a breath taking view, it's all made of woods and glasse. It looked like it from some fairy tale. I lived it from the first sight. I started unpacking my clothes and my furniture with the help of my bodyguards. When it was almost midnight, I was left alone with only few packed boxes. I decided it was time for me to head to the beach and enjoy the view and the sounds of the waves in the silence of the night. I took my beach towel and wore my summer dress with sandals. Before I was out of the door I remembered my headphones. I went and brought them in no time, I chose a perfect spot on the sand and lied down. I closed my eyes and put one headphone and stared one of my favorite songs " I really don't care" by demi levato. After a while I stared drifting to sleep until I felt someone hit me or let say tripped with me, I oped my eyes to find a guy walking away. Wow, he didn't even stop to see if I'm okey or to say sorry.
" at least you can sorry you jerk head! " I yelled after him, but he obviously didn't even hear me. What was he a deaf or something. Ogh, what a nice guy .. with that I closed my eyes and went back to my sleep.