Introduction

I wandered through the dense, misty forest, tree branches catching in my thick, onyx black hair, my bangs over my left eye, which was also hidden by an eyepatch. You see, I have two different coloured eyes, a bright green eye as my right eye, whilst my left with a ruby red, that shone lightly whenever my eyepatch was off, so I almost always keep it on. A dark cloud loomed behind me in the sky, which was......strange. It was meant to be sunny all day today.

I continued to walk, until I saw the small cottage I lived in. It was a peaceful little cottage, with vines with bright flowers blossoming off it. The door was made from dark oak, and the handle was a pure gold one. No one visited me, so I was safe. There is one secret no one knew about me, why I live out here. You see, I'm a demon. My brother is Satan, or known, as his human name in this world, Sadao Maou. He is stuck here due to him losing the battle at *Enta Esla. He is also stuck here with his right hand man, Ashiya, and his demon general, Lucifer, or Urushihara, as he calls himself in this world. Oh, my name? Lilith, Lilith Maou in the human world. I'm known to be the great Lilith, creator of demons in Enta Esla. You see, I was forced to follow Sadao to this world. I live in the *Suicide forest, or the Sea Of Trees, which is why no one visits me. Anyway, back to the story.

I entered the house with a sigh, and went to my room. I slumped and sat on my bed. " Good thing I live alone. " I said, great fully. I stretched, and lied on my bed, but sensed a familiar presences. I sighed. " Come out, Sadao. " I said in annoyance. Sadao stepped out to the end of my bed. " Damn, so close. " Sadao said. " Whatever, brother. What do you want? " I asked, bitterness in my voice. I blame him for being here. I was perfectly fine living where I was in Enta Esla, but could Sadao stay away? No, he had to drag me into the war against Emilia the Hero. Speaking of which, I sense her in this world. Wonder is Sadao knows that.

" Hello? Enta Esla to Lilith, you there? " Sadao waved his hand in front of my face, and went to poke me. I quickly bit his finger hard before he could. " OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!! LET GO! " Sadao frailer slightly. I let go, and glared. " Don't touch me. " I growled out, lowly. " S-Sorry!! " Sadao held his throbbing finger. " Now, what was it you wanted? " " Your help. " Sadao said.

I sighed. " Why? " " Because Urushihara is missing. " Sadao said. I perked up slightly. " Missing? Good. " Sadao's mouth dropped. " You are still mad at him for locking you away in your room for a week? " " Yep. " I replied.

Sadao sighed. " If he gets into trouble, I blame you. " " I blame you for dragging me here in the first place! " I rose my voice. My face flushed red with anger. " WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???? YOU TOOK ME FROM MY HOUSE WHERE I WAS HAPPY!!! "

" Lilith...... " Sadao realised why I was upset and wouldn't help him. " I'm sorry I dragged you into this, it's just, I wanted you to help...... " *" Toridasu! Watashi wa, anata ga daikiraidesu! " I said, glaring at him. Sadao flinched. *" Gomen'nasai........ " He trailed off, looking down. He left the house.

---------------

* Enta Esla is a place in the anime.

* Suicide forest is a true place in Japan, also called the Sea of Trees

* " Toridasu! Watashi wa, anata ga daikiraidesu! " Means " Get out! I hate you! "

* " Gomen'nasai......... " means " I'm sorry....... "

Photo is Lilith