Chapter 1: the group project

Roman's pov:

*beep beep beep* and that is the worse sound to mankind ladies and gentlemen, my alarm clock. I woke up and looked at the time 8:15 am. I got out of bed and cut my alarm off and proceeded to the bathroom to take a shower. I put on a random playlist and get in the shower to try to wake up, after about 20 minutes I got out and put on my boxers, and went back into my room where I had put my clothes, which consisted of a classic white Tank top, grey sweatpants and air force 1s.

After I got dressed I went ahead and brush my teeth and washed my face and then I went downstairs, after grabbing my phone and bookbag, to grab a muffin, and then I got my car keys and headed off to the car.

Once I got in my car it was pretty chilly so I decided to text my friends and see who needed a ride.

Groupchat: CrazyLand

Roman⚡️: Goodmorning crazy fucks, it's cold as hell out today and I'm being nice so who needs or wants a ride today free of charge lol

Princess❤️‍🔥🥺: Don't have to ask me twice lol I'm in

Aylex💯: I'm good bro I have my car up and running I'm about to go get Leilani

Leilani💓: wait you are ????

Aylex💯: Yes babe now hurry tf up and get in the car lol

Leilani💓: otw

Aydan🥸: I'm good to bro I was just about to get Gabryella

Gabryella🦄: Aydan hurry up you drive slow and I'm hungry lol

Roman⚡️: lol okay well I'll see yall there

*end of group chat*

I pull up to Jasmin's house and text her to come outside

Me: I'm here babe lets go lol

Princess❤️‍🔥🥺: I'm coming babes lol

after that message she came running out the door "hey babe" I said after she got in the car. "hi" she said while giggling and kissing my lips. I started driving to our college campus and parked in the student parking lot where I see Aylex and Aydan's cars parked. We got out and greeted them. "hey you guys" a chorus of "hey" and "good morning" were thrown around. "So are we gonna stand here or are we going to class today?" Aydan, Aylex, and I say together while looking at the girls. Gabryella looked at us and then the girls and back at us. " do we really have a choice?" she said already knowing the answer. "nope now let's go " we all grabbed our partners' hands and walked to our Math class while the girls are pouting about going to class. We all sat in the back at a table together and me and the guys looked at the girls. Aydan spoke up first "why are y'all acting like this this morning y'all are usually full of happiness and bubbles" the girls looked at each other and said together "can we drop out yet ?" Aylex spoke up this time " no you can't now sit down and be quiet and pay attention"  the girls pouted and started to whine until we stared at them telling them to be quiet.

The time is now 11 am and the professor just walked in the classroom "good morning everyone" no one said anything they just nodded. " okay we'll today we will be doing a group project and it will be with the tables that you are sitting at so get to know them if you don't already"  I raised my hand "yes Roman?" "What's the project about?" Mr Pendleton smiled and said "I'm glad you asked Mr Rivera, this weeks project is on something that you guys are very passionate about so get together and make it creative and it is due in two weeks" I turned back and smiled " okay let's get this over with.... Who's house and what time ?" Aydan put his phone away and said "we can do it over at my house and how about after Class?" A chorus of "yeahs" and "that works" were heard. "Okay so we'll meet up at your house after class since this is our only class for the day" Aylex said. We didn't hear anything from the girls so we looked and all three of them were sleep.

I looked at the time and it was only 11:30 we still had 30 more minutes so we took the time to wake Up the girls. "Princess wake up" I said as I shook her a little bit. "Get offfff" I raised an eyebrow and kneeled down to her ear " Jasmin Marie Garcia get your ass up right now or someone isn't going to be happy" she pouts and sits up "stop pouting you can go back to sleep in the car" I look over and see that the other girls had the same look on their face. Oh boy this is going to be a long day. It was now 12 pm and class was over we all walked over to our cars. Gabryella looked at Aydan and said "I'm hungry as hell can we get food?" "Us too?" Jasmin and Leilani said together. We sighed and decided to get Panda Express, everyone ordered and we went back to the car and headed to Aydan's house.

Once we got there we all went inside and sat in the living room with our food and ate. After we got done everyone was settling down watching Lilo and Stitch. After about two and a half hours we decided to start on the project. "So what should we make the project about?" Leilani asked "what about clothes and it's history?" Gabryella asks "that works" the rest of us say together. We get started on the project and when we about half way done it's already 3:30pm. "Great job guys were halfway done!" I said while smiling. "Yeah great job you guys, we can finish this tomorrow" Aydan said while smiling Aylex agreed with us and looked at the girls who were yawning. "I spy with my little eye three girls who are tired" I said while laughing. "Who are they because I'm not tired" Jasmin said while yawing again "and your not tired sureeee let's go princess " I said while chuckling Aylex and Leilani came right behind us and we all went home. "Goodnight princess" "Goodnight daddy..." ...wait... what did she call me ?

This is the first chapter I hope you guys like it I never wrote anything like this before 🥺 please give me feedback ❤️‍🔥