who is there?

girls was having fun together but they can see that sumire is different and she is not the same like before but what is wrong with her?
Girls are in Sumires apartment bc they will have a girl's night together
They are watching a horror movie and they are kinda scared about the movie ( btw movie is "Train to Busan")

Sumire:*watching it* ehhh... N-no! The zombie is gonna bite him!! *nervous*
Wasabi:ugh pls someone save him!! *watching and very nervous*
*a zombie come out very quickly and scary way*
Girls:*yelling and very scared* AAHHH!!!
*they heard some sounds and they got very scared*
Sumire:.... Girls.. Do you heard something...? *scared*
Wasabi:y-yes... *scared*
Namida:*crying* w-who is....?
Sarada:ehh... I-idk..... Who gonna be.... *scared*
*they hear someone knocked on the door and they jumped bc of the scared and sumire running to the kitchen and take a knife*
Wasabi:*look at her* what the hell is that!
Sarada:sumire?
Sumire:what.! What if is any zombie there! I don't want to be eaten! *mad and scared too*
Namida:ehhh!!! Z-zombie!???
Sarada:c-calm down zombies don't exist...
Wasabi:yes! Sarada is right..
Namida:ugh.... Idk... E-ehhh!!! *someone again knocked on the door*
Wasabi: idk... Should we open the door?
Sarada:yeah let's open it...
Sumire:w-well I'm gonna open it... *sumire walked to the door and she was ready to open the door and she heard a scary sound* AAAA!!! *running to the girls* z-zombie is there!!!
Namida:n-no!!! We gonna turn it into zombie!!!!!
Sarada:ehh! We will not!!
Wasabi:who can be...
Sarada:ughm.. I'm gonna open it...
*girls agreed with sarada and they walked to the door and sarada slowly open it* *look out who is and they got very scared*
Girls:AAAAA!!!! *Scared*

Author:
Hii I'm sorry I know is short but is my first time soo plsss forgive me! And what you think is gonna be there?

(And I'm sorry about my english grammar! English is my second language soooooo I'm sorry!!!)