××Liam × Twin!reader××

Requested by tok-kun5045

Liam = M. Loona
____________________________________

Liam was lounging around when Y/n and the others got back to HQ.

“Hey, Liam. Had to kill 3 people today, thanks to your laziness.„ You spat, throwing your blunderbust onto the floor and flopping down into Liam's chair.

“Get the hell off me, man-whore!!„ Liam screeched, trying to shove you away.

“Don't be a bitch, Li. I'm not THAT heavy am I?„ You snickered, pestering your twin brother.

“You are so lucky we're identical, motherfucker.„ Your twin grumbled.

“Fuck you.„ You spoke, not being serious. It was the kind of "Fuck you." That really meant "I love you." Even though you'd never say those words.

“Fuck you too.„ Liam spat.

××After you two went home...××

You and your brother were half asleep on the couch, marathoning your favorite TV show for the 6th time.

“Ugh, I fucking hate this part.„ Liam grumbled.

“Shut your goddamn mouth! This is the best part in the entire show, you idiot!„ You argued, shoving your brother off the couch. He groaned in pain as he got up and stared at you.

“You favorite character literally die-„ Liam started only to be pushed back onto the floor.

“I KNOW, NOW SHUT UP AND LET ME ENJOY THIS LAST EPISODE WITH THEM!!- FUCK!!!„ You screamed as your favorite character sacrificed themselves for the main character.

“I hate you.„ You spat.

........

“Wanna go get McDonald's?„ Liam asked.

“..yEs...„ You sniffled, wiping away your tears.

“Then come on, you little bitch. Quit crying.„ He spoke, pulling you off the couch. You hit the floor with a thump before getting up and grabbing your coat.

“And where are you two going?„ Blitzø, your adoptive father, asked. Liam growled a bit under his breath.

“Don't worry, we'll get you a Happy Meal.„ You spat, making fun of your dad.

“YAYY!!„ He yelled, going back into his bedroom. You as your brother snickered a bit before starting to laugh uncontrollably.

“We.. We're not ACTUALLY getting him anything, are we?„ Liam whispered, still laughing a bit. You rolled your eyes and shook your head no, opening the front door and shoving your twin through.

“Go faster, slowpoke.„ You spat.

“Yeah, look who's talking, Mr. ICan'tProgressARelationshipForTheLifeOfMe.„ Liam retorted, flicking your forehead.

“You act like you've ever gotten into one.„ You insulted.