2020

⚠️⚠️⚠️ BIGG TRIGGER WANING⚠️⚠️⚠️for SH and bullying
it's 2020 and i'm friends with a girl* im not naming her for private reasons*and her sister along with her year 6 friends and mine and her friendship was really toxic and we had to get multiple different principles involved.and we had online fights and irl fights.then it lead into bullying and she would talk about harming her self and as any friend would i was worried and she would go back and forth on how she was going to kill herself and i would cry myself to sleep because of bulling form her and she would call me names and she once told my crush i liked him and that was back when i was straight and i had an eating disorder back then the binge kind and i was really fat and overweight * I'm not now* and she got the whole class including my friends to call me a fat whale or a bitch.so that lead me to suicide and i was 9 at the time turning ten and the way i self  harmed i would scratch myself because i was way to scared to cut and i would bang my head against a wall and i attempted suicide multiple times and once i videoed one of my attempts an sent it to her and and she said "lol ok?"that broke me.i didn't have very many friends and i was failing most of my classes.