Forever and Always

Chapter 1:

I was running as fast as i could. I didnt know what to expect. Only two question where in my mind. Was he dead or was he still breathing?. When i got the call from the doctors i felt like the half of me was rip out . When i got to the hospital i asked the nurses where he was one of them took me where his room was. On our way there flashbacks of our life and struggles where in my head.When we got to his room And saw him i couldnt help but to cry he was like this because of me. I blame my self for this. I stood by his side like he did with me. I closed .my eyes and open them instantly hoping it was just a nightmare and see his beautifull face again. His smile. His deep blue eyes that stare not only to you but into your soul. He was one of a kind and i was lucky to have him but i wasnt sure if he was lucky to have me. 

I was in the room besides him. He looked so peacefull. I hold his hand. His hands were icy cold. I was waiting for the doctor. When the doctor came in i ask him if he was going to make it. He looked at me and said:  

"I'm not sure. He'll be lucky if he makes it tonight." 

My heart stop. I couldnt believe what the doctor said. This wasnt happening. He didnt deserve this. He was so good to me and i only let him down. He was in this condition because of me. I went next to him and hold his hand again. And i cry. I kept looking at his flawlees face. The face of an angel. I kept remembering what the doctors said. And i got close to his ear and said:  

"I'm sorry."  

I felt his hand move.  

I jumped.  

"Niall do you hear me?"  

He open his blue eyes. And smile. That stupid smile the one that got me to fall in love with him. Ugh god his smile was perfect and i loved it..... 

When i saw his deep blue eyes i couldnt help but to smile.  

"Hello" he said.  

"Don't move too much." I said as he slowly try to get up.  

I was hard to see him like this. The last time I saw him was 2 years ago.  

"How bad is it?" He asked.  

"You'll be fine" I said. 

I hate lies. Specially when I lie to him.  

I told him to go back to sleep l. He seem really weak.  

I started to brush his hair to make him fall asleep. I was tired too. It was getting late. But I didn't mind to much. This was a way for me to pay him back for everything he has done for me in the past.  

I kept brushing his hair for like 20minutes when my hand started to get a bit tired and I thought he was already sleep. When suddenly.. 

"You know I've miss you all this time; you were always on my mind.." He said.  

I didn't say anything. I stood there looking at him.  

I couldn't get him to sleep so I told him I was going to sleep for a lil while.  

I went to the sofa that was in the room and lay.  

" you can sleep next to me if you want. Like the old times. "  

" it's fine I don't want to bother you"  

"Come" he said.  

"Ok"  

He move a lil to the left. I was laying next to him when suddenly I felt his arm around me. I Cuddle with him like we used to. I like the feeling that I get when I'm with him. It's unique and it makes me so happy. Suddenly we were face to face.  

He smiled and gave me a kiss on my forehead.  

" you have no idea how much I love you" he said. And he hugged me tightly.  

" I love you too" I said. 

I gave him a kiss. A kiss that takes you to another world. A kiss that brings back moments. A kiss that makes the whole world stop. He awoke feelings inside of me that I thought I've never feel. He was the only one who could do that.  

When our lips separated we both smile.

He had soft lips. we kept looking at eachother. It was getting late. the words of the doctor were still inside my head. I was afraid to fall asleep and wake up with him dead.

"Go to sleep. I feel fine."

"No , im not even tired." i said

"alright then ; By the way thanks for coming"

i didnt  answer i just smiled at him.

" are they coming?" i asked

" i dont know probbably"

" i better leave in the morning but i promise to come back if there not here"

after an hour or so he fell asleep and i was looking around i couldnt sleep not with him like this i was so worried i stood up and walked around. i went close to the window i stared at moon it was kinda chilly out.  I heard him moved I turned around and i saw him still sleeping. i went back to lay next to him i cuddle with him my arms rapped around his waist he woke up for a minute smile and said:

"i forgot to give you a goodnight kiss."

i smiled and kiss him then we both fell asleep.

*Morning*

it was 6 am when suddenly i heard a knnocking on the door and there she was.