What happens

"̶S̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶k̶s̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶a̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶n̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶.̶"̶

*USE EARBUDS ABOVE ON THE SONG :)*

"I won't let them die."

"Are you sure you're alright?" Peter asks that night as we walk into the shared room. I get my hair brush out and begin to brush my hair, looking down at the ground. Something in me tells me not to involve Peter. To go alone. "Adriana?" He whispers softly. 

Setting down my hair brush I walk over to him sliding my hands around his waist I press myself against him. "I think it was some after effect from what Wanda did." I tell him, hating myself for lying. Nothing ever good comes of it. I can't let them die. I don't care how good they are, they can all still die. 

Peter doesn't say anything. Instead he holds me tighter. We stand there for a few moments before we let each other go, carrying on with our night routine. In such a rhythmic manner that it seems as though we should've been doing this for as long as I can remember.

I wait until the moon is streaming through the window and the rest of the room is dark. Peter's chest rises and falls in a steady manner, in all confidence I know he's asleep. I slip from underneath the covers and away from his warmth into the open air. 

I slip my pajama shorts and top off replacing them with the second skin of a suit Tony made. Every time I shift I'll shift back with something on. Everytime I use my strength, every time I use my lightning and in the cases where I can't use any of them my suit will come out when told. I wiggle some jeans on and a sweatshirt. I put my thigh holster on and strap my gun to it, he would be suspicious if I didn't come with anything. Then I tuck small knives into the folds of my clothes and boots. I tuck a second smaller handgun into the waistband. 

I tuck my back up phone into my pocket. Also something they'll take, but if they try to get in it'll call dad. It will know it's not me. I put my old watch on and take a look at the time. 2 am on the dot. Time to get movin'

With the agility of Spiderman and the grace of Black Widow as well as Bucky's somehow brain altered weight distribution, thank you Hydra, I make it down the stairs without making a sound.

"Going somewhere?" A voice asks from behind me. Clint. 

"Aren't you supposed to be hard of hearing?" I ask quietly. 

"Where are you going?" He repeats 

"Clint," I say shaking my head. He approaches me slowly, his eyes locking on mine. 

"You're in trouble." He says assuming that why I'm leaving has something to do with my own past 

"Not that kind." I say trying to explain as little as I can. When he looks at me with his disapproving dad glare I sigh shaking my head. "Clint if I told you where I was going everyone in this house would be in danger."

"Everyone in this house can handle themselves." 

"Lila? Cooper? What about your pregnant wife Clint?" His eyes widen and he seems to understand without me saying it word for word. "You trusted me today Clint. You trusted someone who was made to be nothing more than a Hydra weapon and monster with your children. With the location of your house. Don't follow me, you will only hurt yourself in the end." I turn again, ready to go but I feel his hand grip my arm