Chapter 1-intros

Ansel Elgort-Issac Kyubay

Diana argon- Lynne Jackson

Lynne P.O.V

"Truth or dare" I demand my friend Issac's awnser as he ponders quietly.

"Dare."

Perfect, now let's get this straight I'm usually a pretty nice person, but today I was feeling mean.

"I dare you to backhand that guy." I say pointing to a guy our age pretty far away. I chose him because e looks like he thinks he's a pretty tough guy.

As I finish my sentence Issac walks in the direction of the guy. I smirk, thinking he'll back out. I stand straight when Issac lightly but swiftly slides his backhand against the cheek of the astonished guy.

I walk over to hear his reaction.

The guy that was the object of the dare simply leans his head backwards and squints his eyes at Issac. His friend,on the other hand, who just happens too be standing beside him has a much more offended reaction.

"What you trying to do to m'friend, hunh"

"I'm sorry, it was nothing." Clammers out my friend.

"Yeah, well you runaway or i'm gonna get you" says Gangster Guy who is actually rather small and looks like a wittle, witlle bunny with wittle, wittle fweckles.

BEST DARE EVER.

*~*~*~ *~*~* *~*~*

Issac P.O.V.

Ohoh you and me, in our sports utility vehichles.

Damn that song is stuck in my head. My sister is too annoying.

I run away with Lynne towards the other side of the hall.

"Did that really just happen?" I asked

"Yeah, we have to tell Annika." 

Annika is Lynne's best friend. They're on the cheerleading team at my school. Almost inseperable. Once, when Lynne wasn't at school, Annika was acting weird and when I asked what it was she said she was missing her daily dose.... Of LYNNE. I don't get them but I sure am lucky to have them.