Long Time No See

Joris pov:

Summer break has ended and that means... Back to school.
I hate school everyone here is stupid and I hate The teacher.

But, there's one boy in our class his name is dominykas, he's short and realy skinny, he doesn't wash his hair and wears a hoodie 24/7.

Third person's pov:

Joris has liked Dominykas since 3rd grade but never told his feelings to him he was shy and quirky.

When they had sleepovers Joris would secretly touch dominykas slim thigh. If dominykas saw it they would just simply laught it of and blush until they cuddle eachother secretly.

When they got older Joris started to imagine some things he shouldn't imagine like: Dominykas being in a maid costume and submisive to him or kiss eachother in senamiestis and ride scooters until they don't feel their legs.

But it's Time... Time to meet dominykas after 3 moths.

Joris was realy nervous when he saw dominykas talking to radvilas. He got closer and closer there was a lot of people at first day, it was Hard to get to him. He finaly tapped his shoulder
"uh-I uh h-hey" Joris stuttered. Dominykas turned his small head and saw Joris he didn't have a glow up, but in Dominykas eyes he looked perfect.

Dominykas blushed " hi Joris UwU, oh sorry I-I mean, hey WHAT'S up bro" Dominykas changed his voice through out The sentence.

Dominykas hasn't changed he still looked The same but Joris had butterflies in his stomach when Dominykas shaked his hand.

'whait why did he shake my hand? aren' t we supposed to be friends? ' Joris thought

"hey dude... Um mabye after this you want to ride scooters with me, but if you don' t want to you can ride something else" Joris smirked