1. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏ.

Lesson 1-1, 1-2 and 1-3.

LESSON 1-1: START

Where am I...?

Y/N looks around and realized that he's in a place that looks like a court room, he also take in the fact the several men are looking his direction.

Y/N focuses his attention as the man in the seat of the chief judge starts speaking.

"Welcome to the Devildom, Y/N." He says before taking on a look of concern. "...Oh pardon me. Feeling a bit shocked, are we?" He nods with a smile before speaking again. "Well, that's understandable. You've only just arrived, after all. As a human, it will probably take a while you you to adjust to things here in Devildom."

"The Devildom...?" Y/N says confused.

"Yes, exactly, the Devildom. I see that you catch on quickly. Excellent." The man says with a proud look on his face. "I suppose I should start by introducing myself. My name is Diavolo, I am the ruler of all demons, and all here know of me. Someday soon, I will be crowned king of Devildom." Diavolo says taking on a much more serious tone.

He leads Y/N onto a balcony that overviews RAD. "This is the Royal Academy of Devildom, through we just call it RAD." Diavolo says with a light chuckle.

Diavolo leads Y/N back into the court like room. "You're standing inside the assembly na, the very heart of RAD. This is where we officers of the student council hold our meets and conduct our business." He says. "As you might already know, I'm the president of said council."

Y/N stands still for a moment before breathing in. "Why am I here?" Y/N says in {not very} demanding tone.

"I will explain everything to you." An unknown male voice chimes in.

"Y/N, this is Lucifer. He is a demon and the Avatar of Pride." Diavolo says with a warm smile on his face.

'What the fuck...' Y/N thinks with a deadpan face.

"He's also the Vice President of the students council and my right-hand man... and not just in title, I assure you. Beyond that, he's also my most trusted friend."

Y/N looks between the two males informed in front of him. He slowly raises his hand and rubs the tiny horns on his head, a gesture he does when confused.

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Diavolo." Lucifer says with a almost disappointed look on his face. "Speaking on behalf of the entire student body at this great and storied school of ours...I offer you the most heartfelt welcome, Y/N."