A Battle Between the Air Masters

Narrator: after defeating Viola and Gaining the Bug badge. Grim said goodbye to ash days ago. He an his team were heading to his next gym battle.

Grim an his team were in an open field as he also informed by Alexa that the next gym close was Cyllage City. Grim took a break form walking an let his Pokémon out. They all relaxed as the wind starting to pick up. Gliscor started to fly into the air as grim and others watch. Noibat follows gliscor as they continue flying. 

Grim: alright you guys, just be careful 

Gliscor:[agreement] gliscor 

Noibat:[agreement] noi

Gliscor and Noibat fly through the air. They fly through the canyon as they fly through pillars, but  a Pokémon from above were watching the two as they past. It growls before flying after them. Gliscor And Noibat continue flying, untul gliscor hears something. He looks back to see no one.

Gliscor:[confused] scor

Noibat: [confused] noi

Glsicor[confident] gliscor scor

They Continue flying. But then a Pokémon flys out of nowhere and attacks them. Noibat gets sent back as gliscor and the Pokémon fly down locked in each other's arms. Noibat then flys back to grim and froakie. Gliscor and the Pokémon fly into the ground. Out of the dust cloud gliscor and the jump back as they faced each other across a river. Gliscor finally got a look at the Pokémon.

 Gliscor finally got a look at the Pokémon

The Pokémon glare at each other. Waiting for something. Then leaves fly around them, and they slowly fall to the ground. And when they hit the water, gliscor and the Pokémon jumps at each other. The run and collided fist. But they were being watch from above in a meowth shaped blimp.

Meowth: check it out our old pal gliscor is fighting a kalos Pokémon

James: let me see, ah here it is, hawlucha, the Wrestling Pokémon. This Pokémon is said to go toe to toe with a machamo.

Jessie: impressive, perfect gift for the boss

Wobbuffet: [excited] wobbuffet!

Back at the feild grim and froakie continued eating. But then Noibat flys by them.

Grim: hey Noibat, where's gliscor

Noibat: [nervous] noi Noibat

Grim: alright show us where he is 

Noibat nods as he shows us the way.  Gliscor and hawkish continues fighting. Their fight either were on the ground or in the air. Hawlucha unleashes a wing smack but gliscor counters with his tail. Hawlucha jumps over him as gliscor chases him. They flie through the pillars then hawlucha circled back and attacks gliscor, they collided and fall back. They land ledges as grim makes it with Noibat and froakie.

Grim: gliscor, and who's that pokemon

Grim hit out his Pokédex 

Pokédex: Hawlucha, the wrestling pokemon, Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama. With its wings, it controls its position in the air. It likes to attack from above, a maneuver that is difficult to defend against.

Grim: it's different from the Pokédex, I guess it's a shiny

Hawlucha attacks gliscor as he evaded his attack. Then hawlucha arms and the rim of his wings glow white as he cross them together and tackled gliscor.

Grim: that was cross chop.

Gliscor used fire fang and bites hawlucha. He pulls his arm back and green glowing scales cover his arm, from a blade of some sort. He then swings it at gliscor twice sending him back.

Grim: I know that move it's dual chop

Gliscor then use brick break as they trade blows. They last strike hits them both hard as they fall from the air, they got up as they face each other. Then a blue electric net grabs them. They look up and grim sees it was none other than team rocket.

Grim: great what are you doing here 

Meowth: isn't it obvious, to snatch that super tough hawlucha

Grim: not if I can help it, Noibat dragon rush

Noibat charges at team rocket. James throws out his inkay.

James: inkay psybeam

Inkay comes out and fires it. The attacks collide as it stops Noibat.

James: tackle let's go

Inkay charges at them.

Grim: not so fast steel wing

Noibat used steel wing an sends it back. It smacks into the net as gliscor and hawlucha punched it.

James: hey no tag teaming

Meowth: cheaters get punished 

Meowth was about to press the button to shock them. But he sees it's gone. Then he look behind him to see it floating. Then out of nowhere he see froakie. He then breaks the button.

Meowth: hey when did you get there

They met disappears as both Pokémon fly down. Hawlucha was amazed by grim and his Pokémon's teamwork. Froakie jumps out the blimp as noibat caught him.

Grim: alright Noibat dragon pulse, and froakie ice beam.

The two Pokémon prepared their attacks and fired it as they attack explodes and team rocket were sent flying.

Team Rocket: we're blasting off again!!!

Grim: and good riddance. Now about that battle

Grim and the others look but saw he was gone. Grim sigh as he knew he was fine.

Grim: well that's it. Come on guys, let's go 

Grim and the others head off. But the hawkucha watch them from afar. He then remembers all the other trainers and Pokémon it battle, any of them could give him the same feeling grim did. 

Timeskip to whos that Pokémon. It hawlucha.

Grim and the others made it to the lumiose city. The team stops at a cafe. After eating the they met up with ash and the others. They told them everything. As they told them what happen. They done ryhorn races, help clemont with their clembot, and lastly dealing with team rocket. Grim dealt with the same thing yesterday. They all head out to the next gym.

Narrator: now as grim and the others reunited, they head out for ash and grim next gym battle. 

Then from a distance hawlucha watches form a distance before jumping off. But another psi of eyes notice them and walks away

Narrator: as the journey continues 

Boom that's it for the chapter.  Grim and gliscor fought hawlucha and face team rocket. Next chapter,  a reunion unable bad times in, Love, Smuggles, And Fossils.