chapter 7

Manik was getting a Panic Attack . It was a mixed attack.
Manik:- pleez - Man-ik ko hu-rt m-at ka-ro. (Please don't hurt Manik)
Thanks to God Nandu was sleeping next to him.
She heard some mumbering noise. First she let it be. Thinking it is her subconscious mind.
Manik:- me-in Na-nni ma ko- bo -dun- ga (means I will tell Nanni ma).
Nandini again heard something this time she got up and saw Manik was mumbering something.
Nandini:-Manik baby please get up.
Manik:-me-ri Mu-mma ap-ko cho-ri gi- nahi.(my mother will not leave you.)
Nandini:- yes baby Mumma sabko mar deh gi Jo uska baby pe nazar bhi lagai tho. Please jaan get up. Wake up bacha.
Nandini was caressing his hair. Nandini immediately msged Cabir to come to her room it is urgent.
Cabir saw that msg and ran to her room. Abhi saw that and he also came running to her room.
As Cabir entered he saw a depressed Nandini trying to wake Manik up.
Cabir:- what happened choti.?
Nandini:- bhai he is having a panic Attack.
Cabir and Abhi were shocked.
Cabir:- oh no . He said baby get up babu get up. Mani bacha utho .
Manik:- Mu-mma ap-p ka-ha -ho( means mumma where are you).
Nandini was crying seeing his state.
Nandini:-Mani baccha mumma aapke paas hai aap ankhein kolo apni.
Manik was trying to open. His eyes but he couldn't open it. He was able to hear Nandini's voice.
He caught her hand Tightly.
Nandini got to know he will wake up soon now.
Manik opened his teary eyes and said.
Manik:- Mu-mma a-ap ba-by ko ka-bhi cho-d ka na-hi ja-o ga na (means mumma you will not leave baby and go )
Nandu:- no baby mumma aapko chod ka kahi nahi jaigi . Stop crying mumma ki jaan.
Manik :- he looked at Cabir and said a-ap muj-he cho-d ka na-hi ja-o ga na bai. (Means you will not leave me and go na bhai.)
Cabir:- he got emotional hearing bai instead of bhai but he understood so he said never baby.
Manik turned to Abhi before Manik could speak.
Abhi:- don't worry I will not leave you and go anywhere and I will not scold you or shout at you.
Manik hugged Nandini and showed his hands to Cabir and Abhi to join the hug. It turned into a group hug.
Cabir:- Manik do you remember you had a big brother. Who went to hostel to study?
Manik:- ye-sh I lem-em-bel hi-s na-me  wa-s Bi-ra. (Means yes I remember his name was Bira.)
Cabir:- he became happy and said I am Bira baby bro.
Manik:- became happy and said my b-ro he hugged him and he had tears in his eyes.
Nandini told everyone to go from the room as  Manik needs to rest. Cabir and Abhi left the room.
Nandini layed Manik on the bed and she removed her top and loosened her bra. She then layed next to him. And told him to come close to her as he came close to her she put her nipple in his mouth. And told him to suck it and drink her milk. He was sucking her nipple as a small baby will take his feeding. While he was pressing the other the boob. He slept with her boob in his mouth and she slept with caressing his hair. After a while she got up and removed her nipple from his mouth. And kissed his forehead as she was getting up from the bed her phone rang she picked the phone up.
Nandini:- hello yes who's this?
Person:- mam I am Zain Imam speaking I lost my phone so bought a new phone and a new number.
Nandini:- ya Zain what happened why you called?
Zain:- mam you have a meeting in 45 minutes .I think you forgot about it. And this meeting is urgent mam.
Nandini:- hmmm I know I will before time for the meeting. Ok bye.
Zain:- bye mam.
Nandini went to freshen up and change her dress. After 10 minutes she was ready in her office attire.
She once again kissed his forehead and went down and saw that Cabir and Abhi are not at home. She phoned Abhi.
Nandini:- bhai where are you and Cabir?
Abhi:- we both have a meeting in 10 minutes. We have a meeting with Mr Raj  sigal. And the meeting is urgent.
Nandini:- bhai I even I have an meeting with Mr Rohan Mehra. And it is urgent.
Abhi:- oh no Manik we can't leave him alone. Wait servants are there we can leave him with them. Just tell the servant to take care of him and tell him all are gone to office.
Nandini:- are you sure bhai. We should do this.
Cabir:- I heard everything choti . You can leave him with the servants.
Nandini:- okay bye I need to leave.
Nandini went to the kitchen and told the servants to take care of Manik and tell him his mumma is gone to office.
Nandini after talking to the servants went to her office for the meeting.
After 1 hr Manik got up from the bed and saw him self alone in the room. He thought all might be down stairs as went to the living room he saw no one there he was getting scared and nervous he went to the kitchen slowly and saw the servants were working so he asked.
Manik:- hi Mu-mma ka-ha hai. ( Means where is mumma)
1st servant:- all are gone to office as they have urgent meeting.
2nd servant:- now go to your room baby.
As Manik turned to go the 2nd servant said pagal ladka .
Manik:- he-y me-in Pa-gal na- hi hu. ( Hey I am not mad) tu-m Pa-gal ho ( you are mad)
2nd Servant :- slapped him and said you called me pagal. How dare you call me that you bastard?
Manik was crying making it more annoying for the servant . He pulled Manik and took him to the living room pushed him on the floor and took his belt and started belting Manik on his back non-stop.
Nandini was feeling as if something wrong is happening . So she rushed home as soon as the meeting was over.
As she entered the living room she could hear crying voice from a corner she went there to see who is crying.
As she went there what she saw her heart came in her mouth. She saw Manik crying in pain and she saw him having belt marks on his back and he was calling her in pain.
Manik:-Nan-ni Mu-mma pa-in ho-ra ha.( Mumma it is paining).
Nandini:- took him to the room and phoned the doctor to come fast. She said sweet nothing's to calm him down.
Doctor came the watchman guided him to the room.
Nandini:- doctor please treat him.
Doctor saw how hurt Manik was.
Doctor:- who hit him Miss Murthy?
Nandini:- doctor I my self don't know I came home and found him in this state in the living room. I brought him up alone please treat him first and don't worry I will teach that person a lesson for hurting my baby.
Doctor treated Manik and gave him an injection for him to sleep.
Doctor:- then he gave her the medicine she has to give him. If you can't take care of him why are you keeping him with you.
Nandini :- sorry doctor it will not happen next time. I promise you and my baby.
Doctor:- you don't know what scars it will have on his mind and heart now.
Nandini:- next time It will not happen I will make sure of it.
Doctor left from there as the doctor left she phoned Cabir.
Nandini:- she told everything to Cabir and told him to come fast.
She went to the kitchen and asked the servant .
Nandini:- who hit my baby and why .
2nd servant:- I beat him up he was irritating us he called us pagal .
1st servant:- as she was scared of Nandini . She said Mam he is lying . Baby came to us and asked about you all . I told him what you told me mam and told him to go to his room. While baby turned Raju called baby pagal and then baby turned and said I am not pagal you are and Raju got out of control.
Nandini:- how dare you lift your hands up on him. Who fucking gave you writes to hit my baby. Do you even know how much he has suffered.
Raju:- sorry mam.
Nandini:- when I asked you lied to me and now you are saying sorry.
Just then Cabir and Abhi came in and Nandini told them everything.
Cabir he was mad he started hitting Raju .
Cabir:- how can you hit my brother like that ha . Say he just said you are mad so you hit him but you were the one to call him mad first . Just leave from here both of you are fired. Just leave before we file a case against you.
All three of them were crying and they went to Nandini's room. And saw he was still sleeping
Nandini:- bhai I failed to protect him and she was crying badly.
Cabir:- even I failed today.
Abhi:- guys now we will have to be more careful.
Babydoll control your self for Manik.
All were sitting and waiting for Manik to wake up.
To be continued.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So do tell me how do you like this chapter.
Please vote and comment your suggestions.
           Thank you
           Your Author
            Sasha