Georgie Cooper

Today marked your one year anniversary with Georgie. You walked up the the cooper house as you do any other normal day because you drove yourself and Georgie to school.

You knocked, even though you'd been together a year and Mary always told you to walk in whenever you still waited for someone to answer the door. In which someone did, Sheldon, Georgie's younger brother.

"Oh hi, y/n, Georgie already left for school" Sheldon said to you. "Oh? Did he say why? He never said anything about going in early" you said to Sheldon confused he shove his head. "No but he did leave with another girl this morning, not sure if that helps" Sheldon said innocently. You faked a smile. This broke your heart. "Thankyou Sheldon. I best be off" you turn around and go to your car and drove off.

You turned got to school, you sat in your car thinking for awhile before the bell went off.

*later that day*

you saw Georgie with the one person you hated the most. Veronica Duncan. He knew how you felt about and yet at any given chance he gets he's with her. It's like he's still in love with her.

You was at your locker putting your books away, Georgie and Veronica was flirting and you could see in the corner of your eye. But what you saw next was unbelievable even for you. Georgie and Veronica were kissing, the guy that you loved dearly kissing HER. you just stood and watched, you didn't know what to do. You slammed your locker, loud enough the whole corridor went quiet as you walked away, crying. You left school that day and went home.

*later*

It was around 8pm a knock was heard. You hadn't got out of bed since you left school. Your emotions were all over the place. You answered the door and there stood Georgie with flowers. "Think you come to the wrong house" you went to shut the door, but his foot stopped it from shutting. "Y/N? What are you talking about?" He asked you confused. You sniffed. "Georgie, I saw you kissing Veronica" you say quietly your eyes falling to the ground. "y/n look I swear that was all Veronica, I pushed away" he defended his actions. "It's not just that, you've ignored me all day, it's our one year anniversary I thought we'd celebrate together but you had to go and kiss her" you said sniffing again. "y/n, I promise you I didn't kiss her, SHE kissed me I pushed away" he pleased you, he started tearing up. "I would NEVR cheat on you y/n you need to understand that I love you and only you" he said again. You needed time to think, your head wasn't in the right place right now, you'll say something you'll regret later.
"Look Georgie I need some space right now, I need to clear my head" you say looking up at him. "I'm sorry" you apologised. "Please leave" you say closing the door again as he walked out. You cried again, sliding down the door frame, you didn't know what to do you did love this man.