Chapter 14

Hey everyone its uhhhh been a hot minute as I havent posted anything so its been a long story as to where Ive been and honestly its just life but were not here to talk about me so hope you enjoy this chapter might be rushed a little but Ill try to take my time lol
TW: Language

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreams POV
"Well this is just great! We had ONE JOB and we FUCKED IT UP! How could we have fucked up this bad?" I shouted. Everything was going to plan. I needed to prove myself to Jschlatt and Quackity. 
"Hey Dream its going to be alright were gonna get out."
"Yea Dream we can do this!" George and Sapnap went on. I appreciated their confidence but I have no idea how were going to get out of this situation. I'm more capable then the both of them so I should have watched over them. This is MY fault, I should've come on this mission alone.
Georges POV
I was starting to get nervous as Dream didn't seem like his usual self. I knew that we were in a bad situation and that there was nothing we could have done. This is all MY fault, I shouldn't have gone and tried to help Dream while he was fighting Technoblade I was the reason we were caught and why we were in jail.
"Hey Dream its going to be alright were gonna get out." I tried to give him confidence but it didn't seem to have worked.
We needed to come up with a plan soon and fast. Who knows what they will do if were are put on trial tomorrow.
Sapnaps POV
Well look where we ended up... I had no words for us. Dream seemed to be overpowering our target in their fight. I was watching from just over the wall, I didn't want to go in and help because I just thought I would have gotten in his way. Then George ran in and Technoblade used him as leverage to force Dream into a standstill.
Thats what I was afraid of happening to me. It was MY fault that we were in jail. I should've been fighting with Dream instead watching from the sidelines. I need to get stronger for George and for Dream. I have no one to blame but myself.
"Hey Dream its going to be alright were gonna get out."I knew George was trying to cheer up Dream but I don't think its going to work this time. But I knew I had to play along
"Yea Dream we can do this!"
I need to get stronger.
Technoblades POV
After everything that happened tonight I couldn't sleep. I was too excited to fight the assassins maybe a little too excited. It all seemed too good to be true. Philza was still trying to force me to pick a bride but I was kinda interested in the man with the Smile mask.
I don't know what it was but something about him called me to him. I couldn't sleep I had to see him even if I wasn't allowed near the jail cell.
I left my room and was walking around the castle with no candle light. I had the whole castle ground memorized by the time I was 5 if anything bad were to ever happen. Wandering around made me think more and more about all of the events that have happened the last couple days and that when I ran into him.
"Hey Technoblade." I felt his eyes pierce into my skin as if there newly sharpened knives. It was Wilbur.
"H-Hey Wilbur hows it uhh going man?" I asked in desperation knowing he was going to be a NERD and snitch on me again.
"What are you doing out of your room Techno?" 
"I just uhh so you see, I uhhhh needed some water-- Yea some water!" I think I played that pretty cool.
"Uh huh some water even though the kitchen is the complete other way?" Wilbur had caught me, UGHHH why does he need to be such a big NERD. 
"Techno I know what your planning to do, why do you feel the need to go and see the prisoners? Your going to see them tomorrow anyway what difference does it make to you?" Wilbur asked with sincerity.
"Ok Wilbur first off don't try and sound cool your just being a loser right now." I was trying to deflect his questions.
"Guards!" Wilbur yelled.
"OK! OK! OK! Don't yell I'll tell you lets head back to my room and I'll tell you only if you promise not to tell Philza alright?"
"Oh well this better be worth while."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count- 758
Hello everyone long time no see. Through some recent events I have regained my motivation to start writing again!!! YEAAAA, well anyway I think his chapter is longer then the others (hopefully, I havent checked ngl) and I hoped you liked it and if you dont thats fine I gotts get used to writing(lol) so with that being said.... HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT!!!!