Getting to know me :)

My name is Siera, I'm 17 and have a burning passion for Jesus. I love spreading the word of God to others and helping them on their journey with Jesus.

I love to bake and plan on opening up my own bakery one day, I'm also going to do mission trips which i'm super excited about. My favorite color is pink, I love diet coke, I love getting tattoo's and i love luke bryan. I'm a country girl who was born in the city.

I've been a Christian my whole life, Jesus is my best friend. I decided to write this story because even though i was born and raised a Christian i still have struggles that i deal with. These past few months I've struggled with a lot more than i expected too. I struggled with things i never thought i would have too. I honestly believed that because i was so close to Jesus that i wouldn't have to go through the same struggles most teenagers go through but i was wrong. I later learned that instead of being upset at what life threw me to be happy because now i can help witness to others and tell them i went through the same thing. Sometimes going through struggles can help you bring people closer to Jesus so instead of being upset be happy and praise God through the storms. I'm so excited to share my story with you guys and hopefully inspire some of you to stay strong and grow closer to Jesus. Hebrews 6:19 "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain. " Never loose hope no matter what storm you're going through. Remeber your life guard walks on water so don't be scared, He won't let you drowned.