Mysterious Newness

Anima's POV

I fell asleep easily that night, exhausted from the day's excitement.

I woke the next morning to yellow rays of sunlight seeping through the tall windows of my new bedroom. I smiled, remembering the previous day. Getting up, I put on black skinnies, a crimson tank top covered by a grey cardigan, and simple grey pumps. As I walked out the door, the curly haired stranger from yesterday came to mind. I wonder if he is at the coffee shop today? I got into the car and retraced my steps to the latter destination.

I got out and decided to get a pastry and coffee for breakfast. Sure enough, as I sat down, the same stranger walked past the window. I noticed he still wore the same clothes. Or maybe it's just the same colors, I told myself as I finished. Time to job hunt. I sat in my car and looked through the same newspaper I had yesterday. There was at least 40 jobs available, from waitress to cashier. I saw that the waitress job was close to my flat so I decided to apply for that one. I drove to get an application and soon the sun was beginning to set. This day had gone by too fast! I decided to get take out Chinese.

I passed by the coffee shop and subconsciously looked out for the mysterious stranger. No sign of him. Turning a corner, I gasped as I saw the curly stranger standing. How does he keep seeping into my thoughts like sand through fingers? I speed on him