The beginning of the end...

TW: Blood, mental breakdowns 

Robin hated everyone in the world at the moment (except for Eri, never Eri). Her brother was still missing after 2 weeks, the villains they caught were completely useless, and finding him didn't seem to be anyone's top priority. That and she started to cough up tiny specks of blood, which was worrying, to say the least. She wondered if she should bring it up with Recovery girl but she remembered her visit at the hospital all those months ago, her answers would be in that god-forsaken lab. She thought about going down there to look through it while on her, now, solo patrols but decided to wait until she found her brother.

It had been a rough week, she'll admit she'd been snappy with everyone around her. Though people weren't really making it too easy. Just that morning she'd gotten into an argument with Bakugou over her patrol schedule and how stupid she was for going out alone to look for Izuku. She'd been having a hard time with everyone in class 2-A except for Denki, Momo, and surprisingly Jirou. The girl did apologize for her comment the year before but Robin never thought they'd be as close as they were at that point in time, she found herself confiding in the couple and Denki more and more often than she used to and not in Bakugou or Kirishima. Though she loved her boys, they had been getting into more arguments due to the stress and it was harder to be around the two of them with her and Bakugou arguing about something. She knew it was her fault but still, she shouldn't have to defend her decision to have three cups of coffee in the morning just because she stayed up later to do work for her internship. Just because her brother was kidnapped doesn't mean 2-A was pulled from their internships; they were just staying at the dorms instead of the agencies.

She was currently doing her normal patrol before she came across an abandoned building that didn't seem to be all that abandoned anymore, she was just about to write down the coordinates to tell Tsuka that there was a new party spot until she looked closer. The door was heavily locked and though there was some noise inside, it definitely wasn't enough to be a hidden club. It could've been a weed house but she'd never known the stoners of Mustafu to be that cautious. She crouched down and used her quirk to see inside

Shit.

She took several steps back when she realized it was a league base, so she decided to canvas the building before contacting Tsuka. She hopped down in cat form with her quirk still active and made her way to the back of the building.

Was she prepared to find her missing brother hanging from the ceiling?

No

Was she about to break so many rules set by her dad to get him the hell out?

Abso-fucking-lutly

She turned back into a human and pulled the barred window out of the wall, she slipped through quietly keeping her eyes on the only door in the room. She scanned the room and pulled her lock pick out of her utility belt, "R-bin?" the broken whisper from her brother almost scared her, almost. But she kept going, unlocking the cuffs around his wrists and catching him before he hit the ground, "It's me Zuzu, now let's get you out of here" she whispered, lifting the boy up and pushing him out the small window. Just to fuck with the villains, she put the bars back into the frame before pulling Izuku onto her back and climbing another building. She made sure she was two buildings away before sending a comn messenger to Tsukashi and her dad

KIT:

FOUND A HIDDEN LEAGUE BASE, I NEED A FULL TACTICAL AND MEDICAL. I FOUND MISSING PERSONS IZUKU AIZAWA.

She sent the message and looked down at her bleeding and bruised brother, the skin on his shoulder and leg were cracked and bleeding and he had a head wound but she had no idea where it was. His hair was matted and tinged red and his face was badly bruised. His shirt was also soaked through with blood but she couldn't bring herself to lift his shirt, "It's ok now Zuzu, I'm here, dads on his way" she whispered gently patting his hair, her hand becoming red in the process. She heard the sirens and gently lifted Izuku up again despite his protests, "Sorry Zu, we need to get you to the ambulance" she apologized before lifting him further and running. She jumped away from the fight and landed in front of an EMT, "He's got severe blood loss from a head wound and his shoulder and arm have been damaged with a disintegration quirk. I have no idea about his other injuries, I'll leave him to you. Save his life for me kay!" she yelled, handing the man her brother before running off to aid in the fight. In the end, all of the villains (except for shigaraki and spinner) were captured with the mist guy even coming willingly.