Akuma

Notes:
TW: Murder and Almost Self Harm
SH marked with *** before and after

Murder marked with ^^

Estimated next chapter 2 Dec 2021

Enjoy
-Jc

Himiko's life was relatively normal except for the part where she needed blood to live, other than that she was perfectly normal. Her parents supported her, provided her with blood so she could live. Since blood consumption quirks were somewhat rare, blood was expensive, but her parents worked good jobs, so it wasn't a problem.

Himiko often felt bad that they had to get her blood, she also worried about the future, how would people react to her in the future, would she be able to get a good enough job to afford blood? Her parents tried artificial blood since it was a bit cheaper, to console her, but for some reason her body would reject it, causing her to feel sick and develop a painful migraine.

---

When Himiko was ten they had a baby, money became tighter. For this reason they began to train Himiko  so that if she ever needed to fend for herself she could. The training covered things like, free-running, basic combat and self defence and how to evade the police.

This is how Himiko discovered her parents were  ex-vigilantes, successful vigilantes at that. Her Mother, Kana,  was Cat-Woman, named after a pre-quirk antiheroine, Himiko thought that name was on the nosem given that her mother has a cat quirk, which gave cat-like features and abilities, like cat ears, a tail, along with claws, super hearing, enhanced agility and vision. Her father, Sadao, was less known as he was Kana's support, jokingly named Batman, to share a motif with her. He had a technological echolocation quirk, which allows him to scan an area through comms, giving Kana the rundown of what she needed.

---

By the age of 12 Himiko had a decent grasp on her training . She spared with her father first. She got the first hit

"Getting Slow, Old Man" she taunted,

" No, Just getting Warmed up" he responded

They continued to go back and forth, occasionally pining the other but never for long. Eventually  Himiko got the upper hand and locked Sadao's arm behind him, winning the spar.

"That was really good Kochan, you finally beat me" he said, ruffling her hair

"Daaad, you know you don't have ruffle my hair after every match" she pouted

"Maybe next time you'll win against Mom" He joked

"Who'll beat me?"

"Himiko Dear, who else? Unless I manage to win after all these years?"

"Like that'll happen. Miko I'm really proud of you for managing to beat Dad, he may not be as good as me, but he is still a tough opponents"

"Thanks Ma, I'll come after you next time"

"And I'll be ready, Miko. Now let's go eat supper"

---

Himiko had managed to beat Kana, right before her 13th birthday Which was an accomplishment both parents were proud of, it meant that  should they not be able to provide or Himiko should need to run, she was ready. Now all they had to do was teach her the special markings of the underground, types of people that she should avoid and other things a vigilante might need.

Himiko's baby sister, Akane, was so fucking adorable, with her chubby cheeks and bright red hair. Sometimes she wanted to run just so that her parents could live a more 'more' normal life with Aka.