Confessions

Lee's P.O.V:

When I got to Felix's house, we went directly to his bedroom. He has a dark blue wallpaper with binary on it. When we got comfortable, he said:

"You may as well tell me, I know."

"Know about what?" I asked surprised.

"How you feel about Sara. You were staring at her all afternoon. You know she likes tennis and you think that she will join your tennis club and get close to her! Tell me I'm wrong!" He said with a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Argh... FINE I ADMIT IT" I accidentally shout.

"Are you two ok?" Felix's mum asked us after hearing me shout.

"Yes, we're fine mum!" Felix answered

After his mum left, I said to him:

"Look, Felix don't tell anyone especially Sara." I begged

"I won't tell but I think you should."

Louise's P.O.V:

Hmm... She hasn't said anything since I said that Lee goes to the tennis club. She looks like she's gone to another world so much she's in her thoughts.

"Umm... Sara... Are you ok?" I asked kinda worried.

"Yeah sorry! I was just thinking about Le-tennis" She strangely answered

"Hang on, you were about to say -"

"I need to go to the toilet" She interrupted

Sara's P.O.V:

I ran to the toilet as fast as I could. I can't believe I said that! She's going to tell everyone now! I feel a tear running down my cheek.

"Sara! Open the door! You can't stay in there all day! Look! I won't tell anyone! I promise"

"Really?" I ask opening the door.

"Yeah, I promise! I'm your friend aren't I? And friends can trust each other. You trust me don't you?"

"Yeah, it's just at my old school, my friends only wanted to be friends because I was popular. They didn't even care about me." I say with a sad look on my face.

"Hey! It's in the past now! Now you got real friends! And an amazing best friend!" She said laughing.

A/N: Thank you so much for the 25 total views! I really appreciate it!