★・・・・・・Night time cuddles・・・・・・★

[ Killer x Passive!Nightmare]

❥Warning࿐
- Bad grammar
- Mistakes

Passive - italic
Killer - normal

Passive pov . . . 🌙 💭
I glanced at the clock to see it's 8:30 pm. And killer isn't home yet , I started to get worried because he usually comes home at 6:00 pm. As I was pacing around the living room the front door open and what I saw was very shocking. I saw killler having lots of bruises and cuts on him and his most of his clothes we're torn off , I ran to him " Killer what happened!? " I said caressing his cheek " Nothing happened I just got in a fight with one of the guys " he said putting one arm on my arm. I quickly picked him up bridal style and placed him on the couch gently of course , and ran to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. I quickly ran back to him and started to take his clothes off so I could put bandages on his bruises.

30 Minutes later . . . { 9:00 pm }

Killer pov . . . 🔪 💭
After nighty finished putting bandages on me and changing me he Carried me bridal style and carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on the king sized bed gently and got on the other side " rest now , dear. " He said as he started to cuddle me. I cuddled him back and started to fall asleep " I love you , goodnight " he said as he kissed me on the foreskull " I love you too " I said as I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

The End~