What you need to know

So my name is Victoria Hudson and I am married to Mr. Hudson, the richest man alive. Only problem is, he's to old to even get it up. And before you ask, no I did not marry him for money but the fact that he was my college professor and I was madly in love, besides from the obvious problem, he was 20 years older than me. What can I say I've alway liked older men. I can still remember the first time I truly meet him. It was 5 years ago, I was a freshmen in college.

*FLASHBACK*

"Victoria, please stay after class for a minute"

"Of course Mr. Hudson what can I do for you?"

"First you can pull up your skirt and lean over the edge of my desk"

"Excuse me professor did I hear you correctly?"

"You have been toying with me for 6 months now, so I'm going to give you what you want a good, hard fucking."

"Oh excuse me I must leave this is highly inappropriate."

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that. If you walk out that door I will fail you for the year."

Flabbergasted I leant over the desk and pulled up my skirt

"You did that out of order Victoria and you argued. Im afraid you need to learn to do what you are told when I tell you. Only five for this time because it is your first lesson and don't complain because I have watched you for a long time. You like it rough, dirty and hard."

He takes his ruler and pulls me over his lap where he is sitting in his chair.

"Count Victoria"

One slap, I start to become wet

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five"

He pulls me up, by now I am dripping all down my leg and his pants are stained with my juices.

"My little slut likes that doesn't she, she likes to be spanked with a ruler?"

I nod

"When I ask a question I expect a yes or no sir"

"Yes sir"

"What do you like, my slut"

Confused I take a second to think, wrong move. A sharp sting on my ass tells me that.

"Answer"

" I like it when sir treats me like a dirty whore. Sir may I ask a question please?"

"You just did but fine one."

"Thank you sir, may I call you daddy please?"

"Huh, I think I like that. So yes my pet you may call me that."

"Thank you daddy"

Then he throughs everything off his desk and me onto it

"Get on all fours"

I do as daddy says. He gets on top of me and starts playing with my pussy. One finger in then out in and out in and out

"Daddy please fuck me"

Slap

"I'm in control pet, not you"

"Sorry daddy"

Then he rips open my top, and starts playing with my D sized boobs. Then moves away. Just before I can complain he's back. He moves my thong out of the way and rams into me. He keeps up that hard pace and when I'm about to come he pulls out. He flips me over and puts his head between my legs. He starts sucking and licking never stopping. By the time I have cummed 3 times he flips me over again and pounds back into to me. I came almost instantly because I was already so wet. I could feel my walls tightening around his huge dick as I climax as I cum for the 4 time he cums with me. He pulls out and lies next to me on the desk.

"Thank you daddy"

End of flashback

Well we married after 3 years and have been for 2 years now. But he can never get it up and when he does he always finishes first. I have not had a release from him in a year and a half. I always have to relieve my self but no not this time