I never said: I Love You; when I had the time

I remember... that day...so sad and brutal. I think someone else also felt that same feeling, of when, a person dies in front of you, and you... still couldn't and say your feelings and in the end your future with them never existed, even if you dreamed of it, that's why I don't believe this sentence:'The more beautiful you imagine it, the more beautiful it will be'.I remember... his face, losing consciousness... his eyes clouded and full of tears, and... his mouth saying these words that I never wanted to hear in my life, and that is: 'It's over you could do what you could, I'm sorry... but it's my time to leave this earth has come' and for the last sentence he said: 'I love you...' And then a great silence in the surroundings, then suddenly I shouted: 'WHY? then another 'WHY?...' and then another: 'Why?! Why, you had to die today, this very moment, right in front of me...' And at that moment I realized the second big mistake I had made in my life, at that very moment, in the mirror of the car I saw a car that crashed and made the blood come out of my mouth, my heart losing its rhythm and my legs I could no longer feel them. The surprising thing was that I was still breathing and that at that very moment, the policemen who rescued us and took us to the hospital were passing by.