| 여섯 |

Kim Taehyung

I was in my office when dad called me. He told me that Mrs. Lee was suddenly took to hospital this morning.

At that time, I was having a conversation with my business partner and best friend, Park Jimin. We both are together from our diapers. Our fathers are also best friends. So guess, we are keeping the tradition.

"What happened Taehyung? "

"Mrs. Lee is in hospital and I need to see her. I'll be going now. Ask my secretary for the rest information. Take care! "

I rushed out of my office, picking my coat and keys on the way.

After 20 minutes of driving, here I was, sitting across the most innocent soul I've ever seen, with her hand in mine as her mother discussed about our wedding preparations with my father.

Few minutes later, the doctor came inside the room and looked at all of us.

"I'm sorry to say this but Mrs. Lee, you have only 2 weeks left. And at this stage, we cannot perform and surgery because your body has become so weak. I'm really very sorry. "
He gave us a sad smile and then left the room with a bow.

It shocked all of us. I heard a sniff and turned my eyes to her. Her already red and puffy eyes were glistening with fresh tears.

She is going through so much. I know. She tries to be strong for her mother but in the end of the day, she too is a human. Just like us, she also has emotions. She bottles up every thing just to put a smile on her mother.

But I know she is breaking inside. It is breaking her to such an extent that one day she will shatter completely.

I looked into her eyes and she looked back as I tightened my hold on our hands. There's only one emotion visible in her eyes; fear. She is scared. I shook my head slowly, asking her not to break down. Silently telling her, I'm here.

She nodded and I tried to give her a small smile.

"Yuki-"
Mrs. Lee was about to speak something but Yuki hugged her. I signaled my father and Mrs. Park that we should leave and give them some privacy. They understood and nodded. I also stood and quietly went outside.

As I closed the door, I heard my father sigh.

"Seeing that girl in this much pain scares me. She is so going and look what she is going through. God why are you making that poor soul suffer. "
Dad said and then sat on the bench with his head in his hands.

Breaking the moment of silence,I said-
"Dad, can we take them to our house after the discharge. I think it would be good if they stayed with us. "
I don't know why but I want to do this.

"Are you sure Taehyung? "
Father looked at me with a bewildered expression.

"Yes and it would be easy for us to do the wedding preparations too. "

Father stood up and put his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm so proud of you son. "
He gave me a smile and went inside the room.

I sighed and followed him inside.

You are strong Yuki.