Chapter 1 (Sequel from Love Story)

~5 YEARS LATER~
I have been trying to look for Savannah but I couldn't find her.Matt and I looked everywhere.I finally gave up and just stopped.I haven't ate laughed or smile.I miss Savannah so much."Come on Sammy you have to eat something" Matt said "I'm not hungry" I said "You always say that" He said I stayed quiet."Let's just go get ice cream just us and baby Cameron" he smiled "Sure" I said.Well baby Cameron isn't a baby no more he's 7 now.A few minutes later Cameron popped out and yelled "BOO".I laughed.We decided will go walking."Mommy I miss Savannah" Cameron said.I felt like I wanted to cry.I told Cameron that she's at school all the time I really don't want to tell him what really happen. "She's at school" I said.Matt hugged me tight.We finally got to the ice cream shop and we ordered our ice creams.The ice cream shop is right next to the playground so Cameron went to go play."Matt when do tell Cameron" I said "I don't know but I still think he's to young" Matt said I nodded.

~SAVANNAH POV~
I miss my family.I miss how we're all together.I miss my dad.I miss my mom.I miss Jacob.I mostly miss my baby brother.I thought they would've come and get me but they didn't.I still have hope they'll come for me.Im stuck with Lis and her boyfriend Mando.But my moms friend Matthew and Joskar are the nice ones.The only mean one is Jordan Lis and Mando.They hurt me.They only let me get out the house for a little while.I decided to go to the park.I knew they wouldn't let me go so I jumped off my window to go.I got to the park and saw a little boy he looked like my little brother but it couldn't be him.They must've forgot about me.He was playing with a ball.While I was reading my book the ball hit me on the head.The good thing it was a rubber."Oops sorry" the little boy said "It okay" I smile "Do you want to play with me" he asks "Sure why not" I said "Let's play soccer" he said "Okay" I said "Ready to lose" he said I started laughing.

~SAMMY POV~
I saw Cameron playing with a teenager girl.It looks like he's having fun so I don't do nothing."Look" I said shaking Matts arm "What" he said I pointed where Cameron was."Aw" Matt said.It looks like Savannah but they must've took her somewhere else.It was time to go so I yelled "CAMERON LETS GO".I see Cameron held the girls hand and pulling her with him "Mommy can she come with us and eat dinner please" Cameron wined "Hello" I said to her "Hello" she said back.She really looks like Savannah she has glasses like her green eyes like her and long dirty hair like hers.It can't be tho."Do you want to go eat dinner with us" I asked "Um sure" she said "Yayyy" Cameron hugged her.We took her home."️Um Sammy I'm gonna buy some bagels" Matt said "Okay" I said "I'm taking Cameron" he said while going out the door.I went to the kitchen and started to cook tacos."Want me to help" The girl asks "️Um if you want" I said "Sure I love tacos" she said.Savannah loved tacos."Whats your name" I said "Savannah" she said.When she said that my heart stopped."Wait what" I said "My name is Savannah" she giggled "Oh" I said "And your yours" she said "Oh mines Samantha but everyone calls me Sammy or Sam" I said.She stopped what she was doing and looked at me "What" I said "Wait what's your husbands name" she said "Well he's not my husband but his name is Matthew" I said "And your son" she asks "Cameron" I said.That was weird why is she asking me this.

~SAVANNAH POV~
When she said her name was Samantha my heart stopped.I started asking her question.Like what was her name her sons and her husband.I think she's my mom.I hugged her and she hugged back "Mom" I said "Wait what" she said "Your my mom your my mom" I said "My dads name is Matthew and my moms name is Samantha and my baby brother is Cameron" I said in tears.I could see her eyes getting watery she hugged me."I thought they took you somewhere else" she said "I missed you so much" I said.The door open and it was my dad."Matt its Savannah our daughter" my mom said in tears.My dad looked at me and had tears in his eyes "Savannah I missed you" he said "I missed you too" I said."Anna" Cameron said running to me "Yes Cameron I'm Anna" I said hugged him.Im finally back with my family.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't wrote but I was tired and busy I hope you like it im maybe thinking to end it and start a new but idk💖