RiAnsh In Palace

Raichand Palace: Author’s POV;

Riddhima was sleeping peacefully in Vansh’s embrace, while he was just adoring his personal Peace, Vansh kissed her forehead Riddhima opened her eyes and saw Vansh,

she smiled but soon her eyes widened listening to her Dad calling..

Abhay: Princess come down, are you awake?

Piya: Come fast Riddhima.

Riddhima: Ohh no papa mumma are calling me, I’ll just come you don’t go Vansh.

Vansh: Fine, go to them I’m here only.

Riddhima: Dadaaa I’m coming

(Riddhima goes to her parents and says…)

Riddhima: Good morning papa and  Mumma, what happened?

Abhay: We are going to your cousin’s house, would you like to come?

Piya: Don’t ask her, she’ll come with us and that’s final.

Riddhima: I won’t come today, I’m going to Shreya’s house for Studies (permanent Jhoot 😜) so I can’t come.

Piya: No excuses..

Riddhima: please mumma it’s not an excuse..Papa ..

Abhay: Piya, my princess takes her decisions on her own, let it be. Riddhu You go to Shreya’s house, now happy?

Riddhima:(hugging Abhay) Very happy, ok now you both go I’ll also leave in sometime 😉

(Abhay and Piya leave, while Riddhima runs to her room, where she sees Vansh lost in his own world, she pulls his cheeks and says..)

Riddhima: where are you lost?

Vansh: Riddhima I saw you with your parents, Your father loves you too much, like you are everything to him, then why do you want to leave him and your mother and marry this heatless monster?

Riddhima: Shh! Dare you call yourself a heartless monster again, it hurts Vansh. And I just know that I love you that’s why I’m marrying you, aur waise bhi even after marriage I’ll visit my Papa and Mumma Daily. So you don’t worry. Now I’m going to get ready to visit the Ancient Palace, you wait.