Chapter 37 - Literal Cupcake

our story just hit 12k i'm so thankful !! enjoy reading and have a great start into the week

"So what were you talking about?" I asked curious.

"You know boy stuff just what games we play and who won fifa last time" My head was still on his shoulder and his arm around me. He wasn't looking at me but in riki's direction.

"Yeah no I don't believe you" I got up and looked at him. He still looked at riki.

"Jungwon tell me what you talked about" I stared at him and my voice went deeper.

"Yang Jungwon Look at me what are you trying to avoid?" He turned his head in my direction.

"Uhm like what our schredules are" He lied.

"Okay you are not trying to tell me the truth so ill just leave you know" I said trying to make him tell me everything by threaten him to think i was leaving.

"Just tell me when riki is ready and then i'm gonna come back."

"No okay i'll tell you" I sat back down and looked at him.

So the thing with riki worked does that mean he's jealous?

"So you know how i feel for you right i mean the kiss" He whispered the last part. And I nodded.

"So we talked about who has a crush on you and how bad that would be for our group and everything." He told me and played with his hoodie strings out of nervousness.

"And?"

"And what?"

"Who has a crush on me" I said flipping my hair back trying to play hard to get.

"Oh uhm we didn't talk about the others only about Heeseung Hyung and Riki" He said.

"Oh and? Has one of them a crush on me?" I asked curious.

"You know bro code?" He asked.

"yea"

"Then you also know I won't tell you. I already told you what we were talking about so feel lucky" He said and leaned back in his seat.

"Rikiii" I kinda? screamed and got up. I ran up to him and hugged him once.

Jungwon was confused and only looked at them.

"You were so great really!!" I said. Now jungwon got it that I was trying to get his mood up due to the lack of lines he had. So he got up aswell and walked up to us.

"Yes you really got much better" He gave him a bro fist and riki started smiling again and his gloomy gaze disappeared.

——

It was saturday. But the incredible part was that this saturday was the last day of their training recording. The only thing they had to get done by now we're the Mv's of the debut song Given-Taken and Let me in (20 CUBE). So as a reward for working so hard they decided to go Ice skating. It was cold enough and they had a figure skater in their group so that would be perfect. They told their manager about the plans and he arranged to have an ice rink booked for only the eight of them.

Saturday went fast because all of them didn't have a tight schedule.

Some of them were at the dorm already some were still out eating some food.

They were all gathered in the living room. Sunoo, Jungwon, Riki and Y/n.

Without a word riki got up and left them for the kitchen. He was scrolling though tiktok and twitter fro the last 30 minutes and got tired of it. He saw one video and wanted to recreate it.

At first no one seem to care what he was doing cause they thought he was going to the toilet or grabbing a snack but that wasn't the case. After 10 minutes Jungwon and Sunoo go curious.

"Y/n wake up" Sunoo said.

"Eh?" She said in a high voice rubbed her eyes and opened them. She slightly flinched because of how close sunoo was to her.

"Riki left about 15 minutes ago let's see what he is doing we are scared he will burn the kitchen down." She started smiling and got up.

They went into the kitchen seeing riki in front of the fridge.

"What are you doing?" Jungwon asked leaning at the fridge.

"I want to make a cupcake"

"Just one?" Sunoo asked.

"No like a cake inside of a cup a literal cup cake not a muffin."

"Ohhh" they said in unison.

"I want one too" y/n said from the back and walked closer.

"So what are the ingredients?" Sunoo asked.

They got everything and were ready to put it in the microwave.

"Okay let's try together" The girl suggested. Everyone else nodded. They tried the cupcake together.

"Why does it taste so gross" Jungwon said making a disgusted face.

"What mine is so good" Riki said shoving another spoon into his mouth.

"Mine is meh" Y/n said putting the cup on the table and looking for something else to eat.

"About to tomorrow" Riki started his mouth still slightly filled with cake. "When are we going to leave?" He asked.

"2pm till 5pm is everything booked so i guess an hour earlier but i'm now sure" Sunoo told them.

——

"Everyone wake up"

I turned around and my lips touched something. I opened my eyes in shook. I just accidentally kissed Jakes forehead.

He also opened his eyes. "What was that for?" He asked. And his usual kombi of biting his lip and then smirking appeared.

"That was not on purpose" I said turning around again.

"Have you forgotten that we have to get up?" He asked. I indeed forgot that heeseung told us to wake up a few minutes ago.

"No i have not i just wanted to lie down for two more minutes" I said not turning around.

"Alright but don't kiss me again by accident" He said the last part ironically.

"Did you like it or sum" I turned around facing him being close to him and looking in his eyes.

He gulped and seemed to be really nervous.

"no"

"Yeah whatever i don't believe you"

I tried to climb over him but failed and fell on the floor.

"HAHAHAH" he couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Yah don't laugh at me" I said getting up again.

"Don't yah me" He stuck his tongue out.

"Y/n bathroom is free" Sunoo called from the kitchen.

"I have to go but we're are not done here" She said pointing at him.

TO BE CONTINUED...
—————————————————————————