Over-protective Behaviour/Jealousy

I'm currently in a wonderful relationship with my best friend; she will be referred to as Taylor. Taylor has a very close friend that she knew before we met; she will be referred to as Leah.

When Leah found out that we were dating and completely flipped her shit. I understand why she would be jealous at first; I mean I'm dating her best friend. It wasn't until recently that she started being very protective of Taylor. I am no longer able to talk to her when Leah is around. Leah had even admitted to wanting to get rid of me. My girlfriend was crying for entire class period because she doesn't know what to do. I still do not know where she is, as she disappeared after seventh period.

I've had several problems with Leah before I started dating Taylor, all of them include her acting like a bratty child. I'm slowly losing the woman of my dreams because her friend is acting facetious. It's hurting the both of us immensely and I fear that she is going to leave me because of it all. I'm falling in love with someone whose slipping through my fingers. Honestly, I'm fighting a losing battle.

I've told Taylor that I have no intentions of coming in between her and Leah; they're practically sisters and I have no reason to change that. Apparently, Leah doesn't understand/believe me when I say that. I am starting to get sick of the shit Leah is giving me. I just want to hang out with my love without having to worry that someone is going to break us up.