SHERNI..

Guys in this story let's think Salman sir's wkw was done first and after that mud task.

       Teja's and Karan's mind was so occupied. They have mixed feelings. They are unable to understand where did they go wrong. Yes, they accept that they stick together and play together but that in any way does not mean they are overpowering each other's personalities and individualities.

     Well, Karan being one extreme thinking maturely analyzing why things are happening this way, was it a TRP stunt or channel trying to create any rift between them so that they can cash it.

  Teju's thinking is altogether another level, well you can't blame her she has been cut by SK halfway when she is putting her point. Last week's press conference where people questioned no literally blamed everything she does. Sometimes she wonders they might even have a problem with the way she breaths.  And that ignorance task where she was harassed to no end. Many people overstepped their boundaries still she did not make an issue out of it because she understands what they did, they did it for the task. They went overboard but she did not complain because she knows how desperate the situation they were in. She knows one word from her and people can degrade and character assassinates others no matter what their intentions are.

Another reason is, the great WOMEN CARD to be very honest she does not understand what do they mean when they say it. How can a gender have a card? Emotions and personal space do not depend on their gender. This concept is beyond her thinking abilities. There is an internal joke with herself that if crying is a women's card then what makes a man's card.
But everything said and done this show is testing her patience too much now.

If people expect her to be, that serial heroine who cries at the drop of hat, and the moment anyone says you are spoiling your man's image distances herself from him and suffers alone, and sacrifices her sanity. Well, that's not her way of dealing with issues.

But it hurts, it still hits badly when someone comes and says we are spoiling each other's game.

She is so frustrated because she is unable to put forth her point yesterday. And now these people are testing her sanity by poking their noses in things unnecessarily.

Mud task at this time is a verrry bad idea not only for her sanity but also for others' health because she is done and up to brim one more pebble she is going to topple over and she has no idea who is going to be the unfortunate person today.

Well, any guesses...here comes our Debo....

Mud task is going on,

Debo: Karan plz aap ayiye..

Karan went and sit on that prop.

Before debo starts " well here starts, Karan aap ka game aap kud karab kar rahhhe hai, teju ke sath. Aap dikh nahi rate hooo."( Teju murmured sarcastically to Umar beside her)
Umar tried his best to control his laughter. Because on cue Debo said the same

Debo: Karan aap ab dikh hi nahi rahe hai, aap mere kitni favorite hai aap ko pata bhi hai, per ab aap gum ho gaye. Teja ki saath hi nazar aarehe ho, kisi aur ke sath tho aap baath bhi nahi kar rahe, for instance, aap kal hi dekh lijiye hum naye sadasya aye hai, aap ko ye acchi mouka hai rishte badane ka phir bhi aap Teja ke sath hi rahe hai. Mujhe tho lagta hai ki aap ko Teja ki fashion designer ban na chahiye kyon ki aap tho game se zyada Teja ki dress select karne me mahir ban gaye hai abb.
And poured mud on him.

Karan: Mere game kaise hai mujhe pata hai debolina ji. Anyways thanks for your concern.

If looks could kill debo would be dead by now. Teja has no issues with Debo going on his game, it might be her strategy but she fu***ng has no right to comment on their private things like talking before going to bed, selecting each other outfits.