Part 3

AT LONG LAST!! PART 3 BABES!! I lost it...but found it again!! I was remaking this but that was taking too long, luckily I found it. You can read it with any song on the playlist. I hope you like it <33

You let out a long moan out as you back hit the wall. Toji's arms gripping your ass, while your legs are wrapped around his waist. Toji's hips buck into yours, you can feel his cock rubbing against you.

You body slides up and down the wall, with each thrust of his hips, you let out a quick moan.

"Toji, the bed." You moan.

He takes the signal that you want to take this to your bed room, and walks down the hall. As he opens and closes doors, your soft lips are kissing and nipping on his sharp jawline. You move down to his neck, and give him sloppy kisses. You feel his arms grip harder onto your thighs as you reach a certain spot.

"Fuck" Toji grunts looking down at where your hips connected. Your grind your hips down into his, making his breath hitch and Toji's search for your room harder.

He finally finds a room with a bed in it, and quickly walks in. He pushes you onto the bed and traps you under his large figure. His lips find yours again, sucking and licking them. His hands reach up to your breasts, and squeeze them through your bra.

"This needs to come off." Toji says, his hands grip onto your dress, and in one pull, your dress in shreds. He quickly unclips your bra and throws it to a random spot in your room. You cover your body under his gaze. Your nipples harden in the cold, Toji licks his lips wondering how soft they are.

"Now now princess, don't cover yourself up from me. I want to see you." he chuckles. His hands brush yours away from your breasts and he takes one into his mouth.

He immediately groaned and leaned back, "your skin is so soft and sweet," he whispers. You cried out as his hands pinch on your other nipple. You feel his hot tongue wrap around and suck on your breast. His teeth gently bite you and leave hickeys on your beautiful skin.

Toji sits up and looks down at your breathless form. Your skin is littered with bite marks and bruises.

"Perfect." He says. He grins as he thinks about how he's going to ruin you, to shape you into his own personal slut. His hands slide up and down your body, they slide down, and down until they reach your thighs. Giving them a quick squeeze. You mewled at the way his hands caressed and squeezed your skin.

"I wonder, is your cunt as sweet as your lips? Or are they sweeter?" His eyes pierce into yours as he says this. He slowly bends down to be leveled with your sopping wet thong.

"Hm, there's only one way to find out."

He rips off your thong and throws it across the room, "oops." He chuckles. You squeal as you feel the flat of his tongue slide from your hole to your clit. Toji's eyes widen in surprise, "oh you're definitely sweeter princess." He says. He immediately places the tip of his tongue on your clit, and teasingly flicks it.

" P-please stop teasi—!" You stop mid sentence as you feel his tongue quickly stroking you. Your hands grip his hair, and your legs squeeze around his head. "Oh fuck yes!"

Toji's hands grip your thighs and pull them apart, his finger reaches over and rubs at your clit. He turns his head so he could see your face, and smiles at how messy you look for him.

His fingers, now leaving your clit, made their way to your entrance. They teasingly enter you slowly, but even then, they leave you a moaning mess. They begin to thrust into you, quickening the pace. Toji's free arm, had to hold you down from moving.

"Toji oh FUCK yes!! Please, please, please! I'm so close!" you wail. Toji's pace quickens, his tongue flicking your clit, and his fingers continuously thrusting into you. It doesn't take long for that coil in your stomach to snap, and leave you breathless.