𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 1959

Ruby remembers the time where she runs to Mexico. The reason she don't want think to.

Ruby is at this time 21 and a beautiful young girl. She has wonderful ,blonde, long hair. She wears a white blouse and a white skirt. In her hand she has black rucksack.
She runs in a wood and it seems that she run away from something. Sometimes she looks back a bit panicked and turns her head back. Suddenly she stands in front of a sign what says:

"𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘰.
𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘴!"

But Ruby isn't reading it, she is still running to Mexico without to see dangerous things

Later she founds in a wood a little shelter where she is hiding and makes her smaller. She still don't know that she is in Mexico and has the feeling that she feels the American floor.
The night is there and Ruby is sleeping til she's awake from weird sounds in the distance. She opens her eyes and sits up. The sound will louder and some gun shoots are flying in Ruby's shelter.
Ruby stands up immediately and takes her rucksack. She screams loud and run away. She runs so fast as she can and behind her is flying a granate and explode on the floor. But suddenly is coming a horse with a man on it. Before it exploding on her, takes the man Ruby on his horse. Ruby is screaming again and close her eyes to hope that she is alive. The only thing she heard is:

"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶!!"

Ruby is sitting behind a man on the horse and opens her eyes again. She don't believe that she is riding on a horse and somebody is saving her. Furthermore she looks to a person with a brown jacket and a brown, flat hat. More she isn't recognising, except the black hair.

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶...."

Says Ruby with a shaking and quiet voice.

A few minutes later they are out of the wood and ride on a little town with beach. Still she is hearing the shoots in the wood but they are less when they more and more riding away. After a while he stands the horse next to a really little wood house. The man go out from the horse and looks to Ruby. Ruby can finally see that man. He has a black beard and a handsome face.

"𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦...𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

Says the man and stretch the hands out to her. Ruby isn't saying something and do her rucksack around her back. Then he takes her and stands her on the floor. The man smiles to her and Ruby stands there really shy and still scared.

"𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦...𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘵."