𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊 - 𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕲𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘

BRINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!

"Ah shit!" I said under my breath trying to get all of my stuff in my bag. I fell asleep in class, yet again.

"Subaru, would you mind staying a minute?" said Mr. Bluebird.

"U-uh, yeah, definitely," I said, knowing he was going to talk to me about me sleeping in class, or my grades dropping, or...

"You have appeared to be lacking in some of your assignments. You're not getting the answers right even though it was usually turned in late," Mr. Bluebird stopped in front of my desk. "You've been distracted during class as well."

"Well, I've just been super tired lately. No big deal! Really."

"I'm just letting you know that I'm concerned about you, and that I am going to try to get one of your upperclassmen to tutor you."

My heart stopped. It was going to make me look so weak in front of them. I'll look so stupid. He's probably already scheduled the entire thing and is just telling me about it ahead of time. "I'll do it if you think that is what is going to be the best option," I said, throwing my backpack over my shoulder.

"Good," Mr. Bluebird said with a smile. "I'll have the two of you meet here tomorrow before school starts."

"Alright," I said walking out of the classroom. This was going to be just fine. I'm going to be embarrassing myself in front of my upperclassman.

"Hey, Subaru!" I heard from behind me. Shit! It was Ayato. "Why were you soooo late out of class, huh?"

"It is none of your damn business, Ayato!" I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Or should I say "desk"?" Ayato said with a smile. "You're so cranky all the time, just take a pill already."

As we walked through the doors and down the steps we saw Shu, Reiji, Kanato, Laito, and Yui already in the limo.

"You're late!" Reiji said his mom-like tone.

"Well I was waiting for our sweet little younger brother," Ayato said, pinching my cheeks. "He was in Bluebird's classroom."

"Did you get in trouble or something?" Reiji said, staring deep into my soul.

I crossed my arms, "It's nothing big, I'm just getting a tutor for school and stuff."

"You didn't tell me that!" Ayato said, pushing me.

"You never asked," I said as calmly as I possibly could.

"Subaru, don't tell me you have been failing school, AGAIN," Reiji said, pushing up his glasses.

"Reiji, chill," Shu said, putting a hand in front of him. "He's doing just fine, so just let him be." His voice is so calming. He's the one person who I can actually stand in this dysfunctional family.

None of us really talked the rest of the ride home. Shu was listening to his music, Reiji was reading, Ayato and Laito were joking around with Yui (It was so annoying), Kanato was eating those caramel candies, and me, I was looking out the window. My mind was blank. I didn't feel like doing my homework or anything like that, and there really wasn't anything else to do.

We got out once the car had stopped and all quickly headed inside. I went upstairs to my room and slammed the door before anyone was going to try and talk to me. My room was quiet and cold, and you couldn't hear anything outside of the window unless you opened it. I put my backpack in the corner and face planted onto my bed. It was soft and could've probably laid there for hours, but then I heard a knock at the door.

"Hey, do you mind if I could come in?" It was Shu, he was the only person to actually ask politely to come into my room. Everyone else just barged into my room like there was no such thing called privacy.

"Sure, whatever," I said, lifting my face from the pillow.

"Reiji wanted to know what everybody wanted for dinner," Shu said as he opened the door. "You got a preference. We might be able to get take out."

"Takeout. Preferably pizza," I said, staring at my pillow.

"Do you know who your tutor will be?" Shu said, shrugging his shoulders.

"I've got no damn clue. Other than the fact they're an upperclassman of mine," I said tilting my head to the side towards Shu. "I just have to see them tomorrow before class starts."

"I mean from what we know of it is going to be any of us, you're going to be saved from having Reiji trying to help you with all your stuff," Shu said with a chuckle.

"That's the only good part in this all," I said, flipping over to my back. "I mean my grades aren't thaaaat bad."

"Eh, it's not the worst I've seen people have, but it's definitely in the top three," Shu said smiling. "They're bad."

"Thanks for the compliment," I said sarcastically.

"What? I think that tutoring will help you get somewhere with your life," Shu smiled. "Don't become like Ayato. I'm surprised that kid hasn't gotten held back yet."

"True," I said, tapping my finger on the side of my head twice.

"Well I'm going to go and inform Reiji on your order," Shu said walking out the door. "Cheese like usual, correct?"

"Yep," I said, staring at the ceiling. You'll be fine Subaru. You've got this. It won't be a problem. You know that.

A/N: Hopefully you enjoyed the first chapter. I want to see your comments on this, review me on this (Only if you want to). I find it quite fun to read reviews. Also feel free to vote if you want to.