𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊 - 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖓 𝕷𝖎𝖒𝖔

"Hey! Hurry up or you'll be late!"

"Hmm?" I said, rubbing my eyes. I sat up on my bed. "Mk, be down soon," I yawned. Ugh, another day of school. Just a plain old-

Fuck,

I'm meeting the tutor today.

"Come on Subaru! Just hurry up and get downstairs!" I said to myself. My eyes were baggy, my hair was messy, and I was hungry.

Just get your hair done and spruce yourself up a bit.

"Subaru, you coming?" said Shu outside of the door.

"Yeah!" I said hurrying on over to the door. "Hey!" I said opening the door and rushing past him.

I quickly hurried down the stairs.

My backpack-

"Shu, can you get my backpack!?" I yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah, sure," Shu said, going into my room.

I quickly ran to the kitchen to see if there was any leftover pizza. I opened the fridge and scanned it.

No sign of any pizza.

"There's none in there," Ayato said walking behind me. "We have left over peppers that came with the pizza, buttttt they're cooked. That's your best option. Unless you want Reiji's gluten free pasta with brussel sprouts. That's on the second shelf."

I swear just one hit, and this kid would be dead.

"Just get your ass in the car, otherwise your upperclassman will be mad," Ayato said with a smirk.

Do these people even shop anymore!? Why is there absolutely nothing in this goddamn fridge!?

I hurried out of the house to the limo and got in. Shu handed me my backpack and proceeded to listen to his music again. Reiji kept checking his watch every three seconds because we're going to be late. News flash! We're not. We've got lots of time before school starts. Kanato was staring at the floor intensely. God, this kid scares me! Laito was all over Yui, and Ayato was all over me.

"So, you think it is going to be some hot chick?" Ayato chirped, pinching my cheek. "They have to be hot! Smart chicks are hot!"

"We don't even know their gender, Ayato, so don't assume anything!" I scowled.

"Damnnn, no need for an attitude this morning!" Ayato said with a chuckle.

Ignore him.

Just ignore him.

For once in my life, I was actually excited to see that goddamn building! As soon as we pulled in, I rushed out. I quickly headed up to Mr. Bluebird's classroom. Reiji was right we were going to be late. I hurried up the stairs to his classroom. Once I got to his classroom, I took a deep breath in and out. I walked into the classroom, trying to make myself look impressive.

"You're late!" Mr. Bluebird exclaimed in his stern voice. "But I can't really get on you about that at the moment, since your tutor still isn't here."

"Oh," I said mildly confused. How were they still not here? We've got like five minutes before class starts. I watched the clock tick by.

Tick!

Tock!

Tick!

Toc-

SLAMMM!

I could feel the shake the door made against the wall.

Mr. Bluebird frowned, "Oh, come on! I just fixed that damn wa-"

"Hey, sorry!" yelled the blond boy who had slammed the door.

That blond boy...

You've got to be kidding me!

"You're late, Kou!" Mr. Bluebird yelled.

Kou...

Godfucking Kou Mukami...

A/N: Soooooooo, sorry that it took me a little bit to publish, but I've just been busy lately. I finally added Kou in and obviously he will becoming a bigger character next chapter. I hope y'all liked it!