Part 7

(Hi guys! I just want to say thank you again for reading my stories! Laptop-Kun says thank you as well!)

[Rin's Pov]

I awoke to see my mate and I cuddling in his bed. I smile and yawn, getting up to get ready for my classes. "Ugh!" I groaned as I tried to get up. "Bon, wake up. We have school.." I sighed, my mate groaning and slamming his hand down on his alarm clock. "Morning Bub." He sighed and stretched his arms. "Why all of the sudden silly nicknames?" I chuckled. "I just think you should have a cute nickname." He chuckled. I sighed and got up. "I'm gonna head back to my dorm and grab my uniform. We'll have about 30 Minutes afterwards so if you want, I'll make breakfast?" I offered. "Hm, Sure. I'm helping you though." He demanded. "Fine." I sighed. I left Bon's dorm and walked back to mine, only to hear Bon yelling, " Rin! Yukio left something for you beside the door. " Confusion struck me as I saw a large box beside the door. I kneeled down to the box and opened it. It revealed my school uniform and some other thing. It also included a note, "Enjoy Moving in with Ryuji-Kun! I packed all of your stuff so please have fun. ;) " I sighed and attempted to lift the box, only finding to no avail. Bon chuckled and picked the box up, and carrying it into his dorm. He sat it in the bathroom and told me, "Okay, Well now you can change." I nod and close the door in his face. I took off the clothes he had let me use for a bit only to see hickeys and bite marks stained around my neck and arms. My face flushed as I saw the marks and quickly redressed myself my school uniform and covered most of the marks. I looked in the mirror a bit more to make sure I covered all of the visible marks. I nod to myself and step out of the bathroom. "Hey Bon, What do you want for Breakfast?" I asked. "Waffles." He answered back. "Just Waffles?" I asked him one last time. "Yes. Waffles only." He answered back. I just knew he was planning something. I get the batter for the waffles prepared as I hear him walk into the kitchen. "Okay, that all?" He asked. I though to myself, 'He can't be this dense... Can he? ' "No, we still have to cook it?" I asked confused. "Oh, okay. What do you need me to grab?" He asked. "The Waffle Cooker, thanks." I thank him "No problem." He says. I take my attention off of him for a minute and look in the cabinets for the syrup. I spot it, but angrily sigh. ' Top shelf.. Damn it! ' I swore in my thoughts. I stood on my Tip-toes and reached for the full bottle. I felt Bon grab the back of my hair and lift it, sucking on my bare skin. "B- Bon! I can't get the syrup, It's not the time for that.." I flushed, still embarrassed that I couldn't reach that damn bottle... "Fine, Fine." He chuckled and grabbed the bottle and handed me it. "Sometimes you can't help but tease me huh?" I retorted. "Yep." He grabbed my chin and kissed me. We stayed in the kiss for a bit before I broke it for air. "Bon. It's too early for this..." I sighed as I stepped away from Bon. "Aww, Just a quickie?" He deviously asked. "No." I blankly answered. I heard a sizzling noise from behind us and saw that the waffles were burned. "Bon! The waffles are burning!" I panicked, opening the waffle maker and put the burned once-was waffle batter in the trashcan. "Well, I guess breakfast is a bust... " I sighed with frustration. "Let's go ahead and head to class. We'll get lunch soon." I suggested. Bon nodded and we were off.

Author-Kun here, I apologize for the late updates. I've been experiencing bad health and my mental state has been really low the past few weeks. I'll attempt to make a few more updates soon. Adios :)