ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ

"HAHA, you're so funny" you said sarcastically at what the chief had to say, turning your head slightly to the left to look at your new body guard / detective

"I'm serious." yukihiro said. "as i said before you two seem close so it would be best if it would be him plus your stalker most likely knows who you hang around so it wouldn't seem suspicious." he said in a matter of factly tone.

I pressed my lips together looking at the chief detective like he just said something that just gives you second hand embarrassment.

"i mean i really don't have a problem with it but if daisuke has a problem with it i could always find someone else you know." you said looking directly at the chief and then glancing at daisuke.

everyone in the room looked at daisuke waiting for response.

no

that was all he said.

"i mean what did yall expect ill just ask my father, its ok, um thank you for help, ill be taking my leave now." you said with my head down.

You didn't have the best relationship with your father to say the least.

saying goodbye to everyone while they cleared a path for you walk through arriving at the door you heard someone say wait.

"fine ill be your bodyguard"

"excuse me what?"

"im not going to repeat myself"

𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢

"oh, um ok thanks i guess"

"so sir when do we start this thing?" you questioned. "you could start now, but you have to fill out these forms first" he responded. "um ok" you said

Time skip to after you finished the paper work

"i'm done." you said out loud. "well that's all for now but i would like for you to do weekly check ups with daisuke." yukihiro said. "oh um sure" you said daisuke.

"well i will be taking my leave now, thank you so very much."

leaving the department you made your way to the car park so you could go home.

entering your car you breathe a sigh of relief that you did not have to go your father.

"nice car." "mhmm thanks- wait what who are you- " you said turning your head so quickly to the person in the passenger seat. "oh it's just you."

"man, you don't just enter someone's vehicle like that." you said in disbelief.

"so why are you in my car exactly..?" you questioned. "aren't i supposed to be your bodyguard" he said. "oh yeah, but i ain't really have anything to do beside look for a safe house." you said. "ok. would you like me to get you a safe house." "i mean sure." you said while tacking your seatbelt and driving out of the parking lot.

a few moments later you heard HUESC

"excuse me what?"

"find me the closest safe house......mhmm...buy it...ok"

"what is going on"

"i just bought you a safe house"

"oh cool, thanks"

I'm bored

________________________________
____________

hello everyone,
i'm sorry for being gone for so long

but
anyways

hear this so i finished this chapter ever since
it was longer than this
i SAVED it
and i going to edit the thing
the whole thing is gone
no i'm still pissed
like i spent an hour here

but i'll just post this
and then fix it tmr
well today
cuz i'm using my phone

but i'll just post thisand then fix it tmrwell todaycuz i'm using my phone