Chapter 21: real End?

Jungkook POV

"What is a- *buzzz* oh! Who is calling me?"

I checked my phone and saw Justin . I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Kook..... can we talk?"

I sighed

"Where?"

"At Spring day Park"

"Ok"

He hangs up the phone and I continue my studies fast. I also had some banana chips and coke while I was studying so I had those.

TIMESKIP

I finished my studies and closed my books. Put them in the bag and stood up , taking the empty plate and the cup along. I kept the utensils in the sink and went back up . Changed into something casual and made sure to wear my mask cause I have Rhinitis.

I went downstairs and informed the maid about my departure. I sat in my car and took off, driving myself to the park.

After reaching at the park . I parked my car and went to the place "He" called me to.

I reached she place and saw no one except for children. So I decided to sit and wait.

After sometime someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see.....

Meanwhile Y/N POV

"Did you get it?" I asked my men as he was typing fast on his laptop.

"Wait a minute ma'am , I'm almost there" he said as he glared at the screen .

I just watched him in awe...

I was in my daydream when someone said

"Ma'am!"

"Uh? Yeah?" I came out of it and looked at the men.

"We found them" He told me

"So it's a "then"? How many ?" I asked

"2 of them are the main" he gave me answer

"Who?"

"I don't know about the first one but one who is helping is ...

Kim...."

.................

NEXT DAY 9:00 Am

A/N POV

It was 9 in the morning when the family of three decided to have breakfast together and head to college. After finishing their breakfast, informing their maids , the 3 went to their cars. Y/N in her own and the Jeon man in their one car.

They were supposed to the through the same road but Y/N told them that she has a place to go so they went their own ways.

Meanwhile the Jeon brothers reached to the college and went towards their friends right after they nodded to each other.

The bell rang and the class started . As Y/N didn't have her first period with them , they didn't notice that she didn't even arrived yet.

On other hand a pair of feet walking on the ground crunching the leaving fallen on it. The feet took the person through an uncomfortable route where they were unbalanced ground. The feet of the pets started hurting as the boots he person wore didn't help it.

Finally reaching to the main gate which is too big for a tiny human like this girl...

Yes ... girl.... Didn't I mention it? No? Ok then I mentioned it now.

She looked at the ginormous gate and sighed while opening it. The slight creaking voice made her flinch because the place was too quiet.

She entered the gate and walked forward. The long path until she reached the door. Very big. She touched the cold handle and pushed it forward and it creaked out again making this like a horror movie.

Entering the the door she saw few lights on which showed her way to step forward. She followed the light. Follows till it reached until the specific room. The room had a tag..." knock before you enter"

So she knocked the door and entered. Closing the door behind her she saw a person standing in front of the window with it's back facing her.

She went and stood in front of the table and cleared her throat. The person ( at the window) turned around and looked at the female with it's dark and cold eyes.

Girl: I am here as you asked me to...

Person: hmmm.... We have a job to do ... are you ready?

Girl: yes....

I can't wait to take everything from you ...... *smirk*

THE END..