Chapter 3 (Date)

Izuku*injured: DAMNIT!!

After what happened Izuku was able to patch the wound on his forehead with a bandage, blood was almost filling the sink, luckily Ruka wasn't home to witness all of the mess Izuku had made

Izuku: Damn......what the fuck was that!? The fucking machines!! They were moving!! B-but how? They attacked me! There was nothing about that on the call!!

Knock!

Knock!

Ruka*confused: I-Izuku a-are in there?

Izuku: OH! Ruka you're back! Uhh just a second I gotta clean up I just got back from the Pizzeria *turns sink on* I'll be out in a sec!

Ruka: Okay please take your time no need to rush! Oh a-and how was your first night at the Pizzeria! Oh and if you ever need help ju-

Izuku: Actually c-could you help me with something? Really quick?!

Ruka: O-oh sure w-

Before Ruka could finish, the door to the bathroom was open and what he saw shocked him

Izuku: It hurt quite a bit but I've had worse I need h-

Ruka*worried: IZUKU WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!? YOU'RE FACE IS BLEEDING!! WERE YOU ROBBED!? WHO DID THIS TO YOU AND YOUR FOREHEAD HIS STILL LEAKING BLOOD!!

Izuku: Please calm down It's fine I-

Ruka*worried: NO! THIS IS NOT FINE!! YOUR BLEEDING IZUKU SIT DOWN IMMEDIATELY I HAVE TO STITCH IT OR IT WILL LEAVE A SCAR!!

Ruka then pushed Izuku on the toilet making him sit down, he immediately started to search his cabinets for supplies and alcohol

Izuku*confused: Whoa! Calm down it's not that big of a deal it's just a simple cut it will heal over time!

Ruka: Please Izuku just sit still It's going to take a while and it's not just a cut!! It could get infected!! Or worse just relax it won't take that long.

-----10 minutes later----

Izuku: Thank you Ruka, it would have been a pain in the butt to stitch this cut by myself

Ruka: Please Izuku spare the gratitude and tell me what happened to your face from my perspective it looks like you were cut with something! DID YOU GET ROBBED!!?

Izuku: Whoa please Calm down it's not that big of a deal, just please clam down this is nothing really.

Ruka*confused: N-NOTHING REALLY!! YOU HAVE A CUT THE SIZE OF A KNIFE!! THAT'S NOT NOTHING!!

Izuku: Okay! Okay! I see your point but please stop shouting! I already have a bad headache!

Ruka*embarrassed: I-I'm sorry!! I w-was just worried.