Trust yourselves and trust me

Finally I was able to upload something,I'm sorry this month I have been very busy and I am still busy, I will try to upload when I can, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Zek: What do you mean?

¿?: How can you leave "that" in an area with so many people.

Zek: ...

(Zek): What's wrong with this idiot...

People start to get closer when they hear the scandal.

¿?: Didn't you hear me? take them away.

Zek: Why would I do what you ask of me?

¿?: They are a danger to us humans! especially because they look like sirens and that's not the worst, they were created to kill sirens right? But I only see that we continue to lose the coasts and ports!

(Zek): Some people who came closer are nodding their heads ...

¿?: The worst were those rumors that the port of Azur Lane was completely destroyed, the government seems to want to hide it but the journalists got information about that, they sold us that this base would be the definitive change with the situation of the sirens, but nothing was achieved!

Zek: ...

¿?: So many lost resources, so many people died due to the incompetence of those Kansen, families completely destroyed by the loss of their relatives, didn't you see the newspapers? All those mothers who lost their children due to attacks by those sirens on the coastal cities or the ports where they worked. Their only job is to kill the sirens, FOR THAT THEY WERE CREATED FOR FUCK SAKE!

Zek: ...

¿?: Luckily the government seems to have already abandoned them, rumors that the government is working on another solution against the sirens are heard more and more, when they succeed we will only need to kill them and the sirens! This way everything will be solved, although it seems that for them to disappear it will not be a big problem, fighting with the sirens, they disappear on their own and achieve nothing.

Zek: ...

¿?: Come on say something, if you're not going to say anything, take them away at once, I don't know who you are, but we don't want them around.

a few minutes before

Javelin: Isn't the commander taking too long?

Z23: * sigh * He's lost or something? Better go see where he is.

The three look for the commander and see a crowd.

Z23: what is happening?

¿?: They are a danger to us humans! ... ..

The three: !!

The three go far enough to hear and hide behind the trees.

Javelin: We just-

¿?: They were created to kill sirens, right? But I only see that we continue to lose the coasts and ports!

Z23: ...

¿?: So many lost resources, so many people died due to the incompetence of those Kansen.

Laffey: Laffey didn't want to-

¿?: FOR THAT THEY WERE CREATED FOR FUCK SAKE!

Javelin: I-

Javelin starts to tear

¿?: When they succeed we will only need to kill them and the sirens!

Z23: Come on girls... we will only cause problems if we stay here.