~Chapter 1~

....
                                    ....
                                    ....

It was a cold winter day, the rain, the trees, all the calm noise outside was peaceful.

        Dark cacao was in the library, staring at the window, the smell of old books overflowing in the thin but cold.   

                                             He stumbled in a small book named "history of the vanilla kingdom"

Vanilla kingdom?Ah..The kingdom a few hours away from ours?
     He thought,
Maybe I could have a friend here,Father is going to a contract with the king of the vanilla kingdom soon,
            I guess I could have a friend..
The door shot right open, a servant was standing there.

           "Sir,would you pack your things,you will go soon Enough to the vanilla kingdom."
           He stopped for a while then added "Your father and a carriage will be waiting outside the gates."
"Oh.Thank you,you can go now.I'll be in my room."

               Timeskip

                             .....

                             .....
After a few hours,Dark cacao was finally in front of the gates,Of the beautiful,"Vanilla kingdom"

         ...
         ...
         ...
Dark cacao was sitting in a bench,in the garden filled with beautiful flowers,The birds were chirping,the sun was shining,it was a miraculous view.

Some time later,he heard footsteps

It probably the Prince. He thought,while closing his old book.
             "Hello...Are you a guest?" Said the young child behind him

His voice is soft...
   He turned around to face a short cookie,with blond hair and..wait is he..blind?

            "Hi,and yes,I'm a guest..." i said while staring at him

          "Oh,then welcome to the Vanilla kingdom,nice to meet you!I'm pure vanilla cookie" the shorter one said with a bright smile on his face.
"I'm Dark cacao cookie,uh..I apologise if I sound rude but,are you blind by any chance?"
    "Ah,no im not- it just,umm..My eye sight is really bad!"
He's lying..but I just met him so it normal that he doesn't trust me yes.