Chapter 3

Suryeon happily checking her shoe collections, her mood is happy when she see her collections. She happily brushing her leather shoe when her father bumped her.

"Abeoji!" She looked at him whinning.

"You're to busy looking at your shoes to notice your father." Suryeon's dad said and she nodded at her father.

"Tsk. Stop polishing your precious shoes and eat your food, you dork!" Her dad continue to walk on the living room and prepares their food. Her dad also called Yoo Dong Pil, who lived together with them and chief of the guard department where is Suryeon working.

"Dong Pil-ah! Come out and eat with us!" Mister Shim shouted. Dong Pil came out quickly.

"She still hasn't called yet? Any hunch?" Dong Pil said who is talking to a phone.  "Okay, i'll try reaching her. Good bye." He ended the call quickly. He sighed. "What to do.." he muttered. Suryeon who standing beside him asked what happened.

"Why? Did something happened?" Suryeon looked at him, a bit worried.

"Oh yeah, pres-- No, no. Nothing." Dong Pil about to said that the President cannot reached his daughter to Suryeon but stop, since the identity of President's daughter is confidential.

"You're on vacation right?" Dong Pil asked Suryeon.

"Yes!" Suryeon happily answered.

"For how long?" He replied.

"One week, if you count the weekend. Awesome right?" Suryeon grinned at Dong Pil, she teasingly nudged Dong Pil's shoulder.

"Psh, yeah it is." He shrugged at her. "Any plans?" He asked Suryeon again.

"Ofcourse!!!" Suryeon glanced at her father, she leaned closer to Dong Pil, and she whispered. "I'm going to Phuket tomorrow. On a 4 days, 3 nights exquisite package."

"With who?" Dong Pil asked. Suryeon just looked at him, grinning. Her father called them so they can eat breakfast. Suryeon asked DongPil not tell it to her father before they headed to the living room to eat.

-

Yoonhee who is feeding her chicken and ducks outside glancing at Seojin who is outside too, sitting on table infront of the house, checking her sprained ankle.

"You need to walk all the way down to the next neighborhood to make a phone call"  Yoonhee said to Seojin.

Seojin tried to stand and tried to walk towards Yoonhee but she failed. She winced in pain on her first step and she sit back on the table.

"Not with that ankle. It's a rocky road. And very far, too.."  Yoonhee looked at Seojin worriedly.

"I have my cell phone in my car but that's also far away.. What shoud i do..?" Seojin scratched her hair and she looked at Yoonhee.

"Are you trying to go to Seoul?" Yoonhee asked. She kinda bit sad that Seojin wanted to go home immediately.

"Eung, I brought my car with me, so I think I need to have someone come here to go back home." Seojin answered. Yoonhee just nooded at her.

"Put your clothes on and come with me." Yoonhee said and she immediately get her cart. She planning to pull Seojin down on the mountain using it. Checking the screws on wheels if it is secured and slightly kicked it.

"You're not telling me to get on, are you?" Seojin who just get out from the house after changing her clothes and asked Yoonhee when she saw her fixing the cart. "You're not planning to pull me, are you Yoonhee-ssi?" Her eyes widened in suprise.

"Then who else will pull you? A cow? A chicken? Hurry up, and get on" Yoonhee smiled, she looked up and checked the weather. "It's getting cloudy. I think it's going to rain." Yoonhee said and she looked at Seojin who is unsure about Yoonhee's plan.

Yoonhee looked at her and laughed. She pointed at the cow. "Do you see that? I pulled hin here when she was baby.. So don't worry! I'm strong, Ahjumma" She chuckled at Seojin who looking back and forth to her and the cow. She headed to her cart and asked Seojin to get on. Seojin is unsure but still follow Yoonhee and sit on the cart.

Yoonhee started pulling the cart along Seojin down on the mountain. They suddenly stopped when Yoonhee felt that the screws on the wheel loosen. She asked Seojin to get out first and fix it quick.

"I'll just walk." Seojin who is watching Yoonhee said.

"It does that sometimes. It's okay." Yoonhee flashed a bright smile.

"I can walk. I'm giving you a hard time." Seojin said.

"Ahjumma, I can pull you but i can't carry you. What if you slip and fall down? Plus it okay now. Don't worry too much." Yoonhee smiled cutely and stand.
"It won't fall down again. I promise! I bet my life on it. Wanna see how fast this is? She smirked.

Yoonhee grabbed the handle and pull the cart fast down. She suddenly lost her balance. She scream and fell down together with the cart on top of her.

"Omo!! Yoonhee-ssi!!!" Seojin stunned at what happned. She rushed to Yoonhee, ignoring her sprained ankle and quikly checked Yoonhee if she is okay.
Seojin lifted the cart and saw Yoonhee with her bruised forehead.

"Aish! Why did you do that? You okay?" Seojin helped Yoonhee to get up and they decided to walk down instead. Once they reached the car, Seojin grabbed the first aid kit inside and treated Yoonhee's forehead and knees when she saw her pants bleeding.

"Are you a doctor?" Yoonhee asked. Seojin nodded and sighed.

"Are you sure you're a girl? Huh?" Seojin asked. Yoonhee just gave her a cute pout and she looked down.

Once Seojin done treating Yoonhee, she immediately call DongPil and asked her to pick her up since she cannot drive with her sprained ankle.

--

Suryeon is waiting for her flight on the airport together with her date. They giggling and flirting with each other. Suddenly Suryeon received a call from Dong Pil, asking her to go to Kangwon Province right now to pick up his collegue.

"What? Suryeon exclaimed. "I don't want to! No! Ask someone else! I told you i'm going to Phucket today! Director? Director Dong Pil? Ya!!!!!" Dong Pil ended the call leaving her no choice. Suryeon took a deep breath. Her date asked Suryeon what is wrong and she just screamed in frustration.

----
Suryeon and Yoonhee will meet next chapter i promise 😭😭